Home Daniela Robles, NBCT
Daniela Robles has spent nearly two decades serving the profession in multiple capacities, and is currently a Teacher Retention and Professional Development Coordinator for the Balsz School District in Phoenix, Arizona. She achieved National Board Certification in Early/Middle Childhood Literacy-Language Arts in 2007. She served for two years as a member of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards D.R.E.A.M. Team (Direct Recruiting Efforts to Attract Minorities). She is committed to serving our most deserving communities. Her commitment to this effort sparked the full feature documentary Mitchell 20 released in 2011. She serves on the Board of Directors for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards and the Arizona K-12 Center.
Robles believes that building the capacity of teachers, builds the capacity of students. She finds the act of amplifying her voice causes her heart rate to quicken, but that does not shake her belief that her thoughts and ideas are worthy of consideration and attention.
- VOTE by 8/25 for @hopestreetgroup panel @SXSWedu, where P-16 pros will discuss aligning PD to competencies… https://t.co/m3KOoE0gcrNBPTSAug 21
- Prepare kids to lead active lives where smart health habits are 2nd nature. It starts w/ effective instruc in #HPE. https://t.co/Ln19rxAXDvNBPTSAug 21
- Ways to foster strong relationships in the classroom: https://t.co/ezIHtUOBysNBPTSAug 21
- #NBCTstrong leaders @EGilrein and @mmethunder talk #teacherleadership: https://t.co/1BmfPiaZiCNBPTSAug 21
- @Ms_Tamborello @mrsdutro Go for it, Sara! Lots of info on our website: https://t.co/Ozi9kcM3IjNBPTSAug 21