The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- #PAEMST 2018 Nomination Drive is this week! Help us celebrate innovators of STEM education by nominating a great K-… https://t.co/6k06bX9gajNational BoardJan 16
- RT @NoviAcademics: Exceptionally proud of Ms. Zebrowski and @langleyeducator the newest @NBPTS teachers to join the @NCSD NBCT community, 4…National BoardJan 16
- Shannon is #NBCTStrong! https://t.co/WG0KClPwwoNational BoardJan 16
- RT @mmsa_org: Congratulations to Renee Charette, one of our STEM education specialists for becoming a @NBPTS National Board Certified Teach…National BoardJan 16
- CONGRATS to #NBCTStrong Richmond! https://t.co/k11C6J6klSNational BoardJan 16