The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- RT @caepupdates: If you know about #teacherprep, CAEP could use your expertise! Apply to volunteer as a site visitor, annual report reviewe…National BoardMar 19
- Awesome things happening in @wwschools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/HQ15l0GvYD via @http://twitter.com/ubnews/National BoardMar 19
- Congratulations to Utah Valley Educator of the Week: Christine Whatcott! @c_whatcott #NBCTStrong https://t.co/QF3YH5KyIl via @heraldextraNational BoardMar 19
- RT @cbrmaine: Thank you Melissa and Heidi for all you do to support NBCT candidates in Maine! Weekend support sessions are invaluable. Your…National BoardMar 19
- RT @juliabishopnbct: How PLFs support the teaching profession as a whole. @KYEducators @NBPTS https://t.co/EcDIqGr7BuNational BoardMar 19