The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- RT @NBPTS: Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- RT @ontheBalledu: Thank you to the office of Ms. Penrod @PentagonPresSec and @dodea for the invitation to visit the Pentagon today as the D…National BoardJun 22
- Dan Bartsch, NBCT of @BSHBroncNation just completed his 25th year of teaching. Learn why he feels he could go anoth… https://t.co/ZsvMGJ4W30National BoardJun 22
- Now these are pretty great! https://t.co/rwxz7wprtHNational BoardJun 22