The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- RT @Pbrookins44: So amazing!! We stand with you to celebrate @MandyRheaWrites! https://t.co/fKJppRSlRUNational BoardApr 20
- RT @Pbrookins44: Don't miss this event and don't miss hearing from keynote @MandyRheaWrites #NBCTStrong! https://t.co/W1GULpjjJiNational BoardApr 20
- RT @CBSThisMorning: "I want to encourage people to have experiences outside of their understanding and I want educators to provide students…National BoardApr 20
- #NBCTStrong! So proud of Mandy and all the finalists! https://t.co/JomBL6MAgfNational BoardApr 20
- #NBCTStrong!! https://t.co/nqJaDeYAt1National BoardApr 20