The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- RT @NBPTS: Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- RT @ontheBalledu: Thank you to the office of Ms. Penrod @PentagonPresSec and @dodea for the invitation to visit the Pentagon today as the D…National BoardJun 22
- Dan Bartsch, NBCT of @BSHBroncNation just completed his 25th year of teaching. Learn why he feels he could go anoth… https://t.co/ZsvMGJ4W30National BoardJun 22
- Now these are pretty great! https://t.co/rwxz7wprtHNational BoardJun 22