“Whether it’s your first year or your fifth, orienting your teaching career towards the goal of obtaining a National Board Certification can keep you sticking to best practices and feeling motivated.”
Matthew Lynch gives a quick overview of the National Board Certification process in an article in the Edvocate.
- Great job to Sarah Burton of @AdairCoSchools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/5UdAp9N3myNational BoardApr 23
- Congratulations to Kayla Turner, NBCT on her appointment to principal at Southside Middle! #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/xZu6VDUcZ4National BoardApr 23
- RT @MCSWV: ICYMI: McNinch Primary School teachers Nicole Majewski and Shawna Zervos were featured on @WTRF7News. They are among the first g…National BoardApr 23
- Volunteers expand Horizon Butterfly Garden with patio -- Great work @ElizabethBero1! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/LvYEpGEOyxNational BoardApr 23
- RT @CathyEKoehler: As library media specialist who is NBCT & has renewed, I know value of @NBPTS process to our practice. TY for sharing i…National BoardApr 23