The evidence continues to mount that teachers who earn national-board certification are more effective than other teachers, both at the high school and elementary levels.
Two recently released studies show higher test scores by students who are taught by board-certified teachers. The findings are in line with previous research.
Read More (subscription may be required)
– Stephen Sawchuk, April 1, 2015.
- https://t.co/wzs80G5k2z https://t.co/8acDWWF5BqNational BoardJan 20
- Sampson County continues push for national certified teachers https://t.co/bsxlubGUD5 @SampsonSchools #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 19
- Thanks for this great recognition of the new and renewed Board-certified educators in Arizona! They are #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/KVWSGkyN4ONational BoardJan 19
- Thank you for your recognition of these incredible educators! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/C6F4QeQ3Q3National BoardJan 19
- A New Year’s Resolution: Celebrating Accomplished Teaching https://t.co/Y7EouLKVkH via @edcommission and written by… https://t.co/AzwP2AjkocNational BoardJan 19