The evidence continues to mount that teachers who earn national-board certification are more effective than other teachers, both at the high school and elementary levels.
Two recently released studies show higher test scores by students who are taught by board-certified teachers. The findings are in line with previous research.
Read More (subscription may be required)
– Stephen Sawchuk, April 1, 2015.
- Great job to Sarah Burton of @AdairCoSchools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/5UdAp9N3myNational BoardApr 23
- Congratulations to Kayla Turner, NBCT on her appointment to principal at Southside Middle! #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/xZu6VDUcZ4National BoardApr 23
- RT @MCSWV: ICYMI: McNinch Primary School teachers Nicole Majewski and Shawna Zervos were featured on @WTRF7News. They are among the first g…National BoardApr 23
- Volunteers expand Horizon Butterfly Garden with patio -- Great work @ElizabethBero1! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/LvYEpGEOyxNational BoardApr 23
- RT @CathyEKoehler: As library media specialist who is NBCT & has renewed, I know value of @NBPTS process to our practice. TY for sharing i…National BoardApr 23