Ruth Ann Sweazy, Jeffrey Wright and Donna Brockman discuss the importance of making Board certification the norm for teachers in Kentucky.
Education Talk Radio, Larry Jacobs, June 12, 2014.
- RT @meme3rat: As @dleethomas975 mentioned, the @KyTeacherLeader Framework is an integral tool in our state. https://t.co/7DNluS8898 #tlpat…NBPTSSep 20
- RT @HSGKristen: A5 Rotational pos allow opportunities for more tchrs & encourage TLs to move forward into old/new roles w/ greater perspect…NBPTSSep 20
- Teacher retention is a critical issue; no doubt teacher leadership provides incentive to stay in the classroom… https://t.co/jDS3Xxg4MdNBPTSSep 20
- RT @klarebeechwood: A1 Part 1: @NBPTS allows Ts to take on leadership roles in their schools, district and at the state level.NBPTSSep 20
- Great model to consider. Thanks for sharing! https://t.co/E7L3X5Day7NBPTSSep 20