National Board Certified Teacher Ernie Rambo recently reflected on her road to becoming a National Board-certified teacher to learn more about why teachers so often find the process to be transformative, positively impacting themselves and their students. In her Education Week article, Rambo offered the following takeaway: “If National Board certification has been shown to generate positive changes within and among educators, then I wonder what might happen with student learning as we see more teachers become certified.” Access the full article.
- RT @DanvilleSchools: A new board policy will provide tutition reimbursement to Danville teachers seeking @NBPTS or certification to teach d…National BoardMay 25
- RT @mcricker: I still get chills at the outstanding teaching & learning I was privileged to see in Chicago, thanks to @CTULocal1 members an…National BoardMay 25
- "Teachers who choose to further their own education in order to become a National Board Certified Teacher or who be… https://t.co/8yNtwdzO6DNational BoardMay 25
- RT @ASharpTeacher: Be sure to submit! #STEAM #STEAMlearns #teacherleader #NBCTStrong #NBCT https://t.co/ghPKLJ1uggNational BoardMay 25
- RT @nfaswims4physed: 15min #EnduranceSwim How far will Ss go & how does it compare 2 past #swims? Use all strokes strategically #BigFeats 4…National BoardMay 25