National Board Certified Teacher Ernie Rambo recently reflected on her road to becoming a National Board-certified teacher to learn more about why teachers so often find the process to be transformative, positively impacting themselves and their students. In her Education Week article, Rambo offered the following takeaway: “If National Board certification has been shown to generate positive changes within and among educators, then I wonder what might happen with student learning as we see more teachers become certified.” Access the full article.
- #PAEMST 2018 Nomination Drive is this week! Help us celebrate innovators of STEM education by nominating a great K-… https://t.co/6k06bX9gajNational BoardJan 16
- RT @NoviAcademics: Exceptionally proud of Ms. Zebrowski and @langleyeducator the newest @NBPTS teachers to join the @NCSD NBCT community, 4…National BoardJan 16
- Shannon is #NBCTStrong! https://t.co/WG0KClPwwoNational BoardJan 16
- RT @mmsa_org: Congratulations to Renee Charette, one of our STEM education specialists for becoming a @NBPTS National Board Certified Teach…National BoardJan 16
- CONGRATS to #NBCTStrong Richmond! https://t.co/k11C6J6klSNational BoardJan 16