National Board Certified Teacher Ernie Rambo recently reflected on her road to becoming a National Board-certified teacher to learn more about why teachers so often find the process to be transformative, positively impacting themselves and their students. In her Education Week article, Rambo offered the following takeaway: “If National Board certification has been shown to generate positive changes within and among educators, then I wonder what might happen with student learning as we see more teachers become certified.” Access the full article.
- RT @caepupdates: If you know about #teacherprep, CAEP could use your expertise! Apply to volunteer as a site visitor, annual report reviewe…National BoardMar 19
- Awesome things happening in @wwschools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/HQ15l0GvYD via @http://twitter.com/ubnews/National BoardMar 19
- Congratulations to Utah Valley Educator of the Week: Christine Whatcott! @c_whatcott #NBCTStrong https://t.co/QF3YH5KyIl via @heraldextraNational BoardMar 19
- RT @cbrmaine: Thank you Melissa and Heidi for all you do to support NBCT candidates in Maine! Weekend support sessions are invaluable. Your…National BoardMar 19
- RT @juliabishopnbct: How PLFs support the teaching profession as a whole. @KYEducators @NBPTS https://t.co/EcDIqGr7BuNational BoardMar 19