Dr. Kiela Snider, NBCT, shares the story of how she led her entire teaching staff through the National Board Certification process as principal at Julius Corsini Elementary in Desert Hot Springs, Calif. The results were a dramatic boost in student achievement, lower teacher turnover and increased parental involvement. Snider is now principal at the Palm Springs Unified School District.
The Edvocate, August 12, 2014.
- https://t.co/wzs80G5k2z https://t.co/8acDWWF5BqNational BoardJan 20
- Sampson County continues push for national certified teachers https://t.co/bsxlubGUD5 @SampsonSchools #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 19
- Thanks for this great recognition of the new and renewed Board-certified educators in Arizona! They are #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/KVWSGkyN4ONational BoardJan 19
- Thank you for your recognition of these incredible educators! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/C6F4QeQ3Q3National BoardJan 19
- A New Year’s Resolution: Celebrating Accomplished Teaching https://t.co/Y7EouLKVkH via @edcommission and written by… https://t.co/AzwP2AjkocNational BoardJan 19