The Nevada Department of Education recently funded a new program to support National Board Certification and teacher leadership. The funding, which provides more than $700,000 over two years, will be used as part of the Nevada National Board Professional Learning Institute: Empowering Teachers as Leaders and Learners, a newly developed program intended to create a statewide model for National Board teacher professional learning and development. Read more.
- Great job to Sarah Burton of @AdairCoSchools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/5UdAp9N3myNational BoardApr 23
- Congratulations to Kayla Turner, NBCT on her appointment to principal at Southside Middle! #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/xZu6VDUcZ4National BoardApr 23
- RT @MCSWV: ICYMI: McNinch Primary School teachers Nicole Majewski and Shawna Zervos were featured on @WTRF7News. They are among the first g…National BoardApr 23
- Volunteers expand Horizon Butterfly Garden with patio -- Great work @ElizabethBero1! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/LvYEpGEOyxNational BoardApr 23
- RT @CathyEKoehler: As library media specialist who is NBCT & has renewed, I know value of @NBPTS process to our practice. TY for sharing i…National BoardApr 23