National Board President and CEO Ron Thorpe makes the case for federal funding of medical-residency style training for America’s teachers through the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
The Hechinger Report, October 10, 2013.
- RT @Pbrookins44: #TeacherDiversity is so critical for students. “All students benefit from a racially diverse teacher workforce.” @LPI_Lear…National BoardApr 19
- " District administrators who want to add debate or journalism to their schools should treat it like a sports team.… https://t.co/r3g36KYU5gNational BoardApr 19
- RT @EASDpasquel: March school has a very special librarian...Mrs. Linsenmann- she’s Fantastic & she’s Nationally Board Certified #nbctstron…National BoardApr 19
- Congratulations to @MsBCookeNBCT on her Kay Trull Outstanding Professional Educator Award! Amazing work.… https://t.co/qxpDwBuBsJNational BoardApr 19
- Check out this video: "National Board Certification Process" https://t.co/Ky9DvIpiXB #adobespark via @AdobeSparkNational BoardApr 18