This report, prepared by the Center for Great Teachers and Leaders at the American Institute for Research explores the perspectives of National Board Certified Teachers, asking them what experiences and supports were most important to their development over the course of their careers. This report underscores the importance of listening to great teachers and investing what can truly help teachers move from good to great. Read more.
- Great job to Sarah Burton of @AdairCoSchools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/5UdAp9N3myNational BoardApr 23
- Congratulations to Kayla Turner, NBCT on her appointment to principal at Southside Middle! #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/xZu6VDUcZ4National BoardApr 23
- RT @MCSWV: ICYMI: McNinch Primary School teachers Nicole Majewski and Shawna Zervos were featured on @WTRF7News. They are among the first g…National BoardApr 23
- Volunteers expand Horizon Butterfly Garden with patio -- Great work @ElizabethBero1! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/LvYEpGEOyxNational BoardApr 23
- RT @CathyEKoehler: As library media specialist who is NBCT & has renewed, I know value of @NBPTS process to our practice. TY for sharing i…National BoardApr 23