With over 3,000 Kentucky teachers to date achieving National Board Certification, the state now ranks sixth nationally and is making progress towards its legislative goal of one NBCT in every school. The National Board is working with the state Department of Education, the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board and the Kentucky Education Association to boost the number of Kentucky teachers who pursue and achieve Board certification.
Kyforward.com, Education Professional Standards Board, December 5, 2014
- The 2018 Nomination Drive for the Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching #PAEMST is… https://t.co/A2FBYauvHaNational BoardJan 18
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” Thank you teachers everywhere for… https://t.co/4dqfpYdHDSNational BoardJan 18
- Thanks to @MCPS for celebrating their highly accomplished teachers. https://t.co/JLbsVCTk8j #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 18
- NBCT @Shancotton22 decided to pursue certification to prove to herself that she was an accomplished health teacher.… https://t.co/G85o6gtOAKNational BoardJan 18
- RT @e2schley: Look at our @KateNall! Another #amAZingNBCT at @bashabearnation #buildingbasha #NBCTStrong @ChandlerUnified @NBPTS https://t.…National BoardJan 18