With over 3,000 Kentucky teachers to date achieving National Board Certification, the state now ranks sixth nationally and is making progress towards its legislative goal of one NBCT in every school. The National Board is working with the state Department of Education, the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board and the Kentucky Education Association to boost the number of Kentucky teachers who pursue and achieve Board certification.
Kyforward.com, Education Professional Standards Board, December 5, 2014
- How to Teach Internet Safety to Younger Elementary Students https://t.co/GHtDBooaWaNational BoardMar 16
- RT @drvickip: "When we hold high expectations for our teachers, they turn around and hold high expectations for their students." Educator @…National BoardMar 16
- RT @deb_ramm: True reflection of the @NBPTS process helps develop the craft #ForeverLearning https://t.co/5g4MrrARKjNational BoardMar 16
- RT @Pbrookins44: Content is also available here with additional resources (and a great video) https://t.co/NFMyIO4QzJ https://t.co/sI2yha3R…National BoardMar 16
- RT @KyDeptofEd: .@TheKCSD teacher @missbrown111 says the cost, time and effort of going above and beyond for @NBPTS are all worth it. http…National BoardMar 16