Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant announced a partnership with the National Board that will help put many more teachers in the state on a path to National Board Certification. The work is being funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
WJTV News Channel 12, August 1, 2013. Article
- https://t.co/wzs80G5k2z https://t.co/8acDWWF5BqNational BoardJan 20
- Sampson County continues push for national certified teachers https://t.co/bsxlubGUD5 @SampsonSchools #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 19
- Thanks for this great recognition of the new and renewed Board-certified educators in Arizona! They are #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/KVWSGkyN4ONational BoardJan 19
- Thank you for your recognition of these incredible educators! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/C6F4QeQ3Q3National BoardJan 19
- A New Year’s Resolution: Celebrating Accomplished Teaching https://t.co/Y7EouLKVkH via @edcommission and written by… https://t.co/AzwP2AjkocNational BoardJan 19