Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- RT @caepupdates: If you know about #teacherprep, CAEP could use your expertise! Apply to volunteer as a site visitor, annual report reviewe…National BoardMar 19
- Awesome things happening in @wwschools! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/HQ15l0GvYD via @http://twitter.com/ubnews/National BoardMar 19
- Congratulations to Utah Valley Educator of the Week: Christine Whatcott! @c_whatcott #NBCTStrong https://t.co/QF3YH5KyIl via @heraldextraNational BoardMar 19
- RT @cbrmaine: Thank you Melissa and Heidi for all you do to support NBCT candidates in Maine! Weekend support sessions are invaluable. Your…National BoardMar 19
- RT @juliabishopnbct: How PLFs support the teaching profession as a whole. @KYEducators @NBPTS https://t.co/EcDIqGr7BuNational BoardMar 19