Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- #PAEMST 2018 Nomination Drive is this week! Help us celebrate innovators of STEM education by nominating a great K-… https://t.co/6k06bX9gajNational BoardJan 16
- RT @NoviAcademics: Exceptionally proud of Ms. Zebrowski and @langleyeducator the newest @NBPTS teachers to join the @NCSD NBCT community, 4…National BoardJan 16
- Shannon is #NBCTStrong! https://t.co/WG0KClPwwoNational BoardJan 16
- RT @mmsa_org: Congratulations to Renee Charette, one of our STEM education specialists for becoming a @NBPTS National Board Certified Teach…National BoardJan 16
- CONGRATS to #NBCTStrong Richmond! https://t.co/k11C6J6klSNational BoardJan 16