Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- RT @DanvilleSchools: A new board policy will provide tutition reimbursement to Danville teachers seeking @NBPTS or certification to teach d…National BoardMay 25
- RT @mcricker: I still get chills at the outstanding teaching & learning I was privileged to see in Chicago, thanks to @CTULocal1 members an…National BoardMay 25
- "Teachers who choose to further their own education in order to become a National Board Certified Teacher or who be… https://t.co/8yNtwdzO6DNational BoardMay 25
- RT @ASharpTeacher: Be sure to submit! #STEAM #STEAMlearns #teacherleader #NBCTStrong #NBCT https://t.co/ghPKLJ1uggNational BoardMay 25
- RT @nfaswims4physed: 15min #EnduranceSwim How far will Ss go & how does it compare 2 past #swims? Use all strokes strategically #BigFeats 4…National BoardMay 25