The Fall 2017 edition of Scholastic Teacher Magazine features an article about Board certification entitled National Board Certification: To Certify or Not to Certify. Featuring perspective from several National Board Certified Teachers, the article addresses questions related to the time commitment, the cost and also the tremendous value that teachers derive from going through the process. Read the full article.
- #PAEMST 2018 Nomination Drive is this week! Help us celebrate innovators of STEM education by nominating a great K-… https://t.co/6k06bX9gajNational BoardJan 16
- RT @NoviAcademics: Exceptionally proud of Ms. Zebrowski and @langleyeducator the newest @NBPTS teachers to join the @NCSD NBCT community, 4…National BoardJan 16
- Shannon is #NBCTStrong! https://t.co/WG0KClPwwoNational BoardJan 16
- RT @mmsa_org: Congratulations to Renee Charette, one of our STEM education specialists for becoming a @NBPTS National Board Certified Teach…National BoardJan 16
- CONGRATS to #NBCTStrong Richmond! https://t.co/k11C6J6klSNational BoardJan 16