It is with great sadness we announce today that Linda Kelly Mueller, NBCT, passed away in her home in suburban St. Louis. Her passing was unexpected; she was assisting candidates for National Board Certification this spring and intended to attend this summer’s National Board Academy for network leaders.
Kelly Mueller was an amazing person and a friend and colleague to thousands of other teachers.
Since becoming an NBCT in 2001, she organized and coordinated several email networks and websites used by thousands of teachers who were themselves seeking and achieving National Board Certification. She was a warrior for National Board Certification, always helping others reach deeply into the standards on the path to improving their teaching and their students’ learning.
Kelly will be missed.
- If you're a leader of learning, here’s a tool that can help you define & measure outcomes for youth, understand how… https://t.co/n45QipnHiZNational BoardMay 24
- Don't miss @nsabrinagates talking about her important work in @HillsboroughSch https://t.co/zycbZErMXoNational BoardMay 24
- RT @SuzanneFarmer: Still processing genius of this year’s @DanvilleSchools Gateway presentations. What happens when students have freedom t…National BoardMay 24
- @powderriver70 Final decisions are being made and announcements should happen Friday, May 25.National BoardMay 24
- What's special about #NBCTStrong classrooms? For example, @KadieSco has her pulse on every student in the classroom… https://t.co/2rRNmevPnhNational BoardMay 24