Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- #PAEMST 2018 Nomination Drive is this week! Help us celebrate innovators of STEM education by nominating a great K-… https://t.co/6k06bX9gajNational BoardJan 16
- RT @NoviAcademics: Exceptionally proud of Ms. Zebrowski and @langleyeducator the newest @NBPTS teachers to join the @NCSD NBCT community, 4…National BoardJan 16
- Shannon is #NBCTStrong! https://t.co/WG0KClPwwoNational BoardJan 16
- RT @mmsa_org: Congratulations to Renee Charette, one of our STEM education specialists for becoming a @NBPTS National Board Certified Teach…National BoardJan 16
- CONGRATS to #NBCTStrong Richmond! https://t.co/k11C6J6klSNational BoardJan 16