Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- How to Teach Internet Safety to Younger Elementary Students https://t.co/GHtDBooaWaNational BoardMar 16
- RT @drvickip: "When we hold high expectations for our teachers, they turn around and hold high expectations for their students." Educator @…National BoardMar 16
- RT @deb_ramm: True reflection of the @NBPTS process helps develop the craft #ForeverLearning https://t.co/5g4MrrARKjNational BoardMar 16
- RT @Pbrookins44: Content is also available here with additional resources (and a great video) https://t.co/NFMyIO4QzJ https://t.co/sI2yha3R…National BoardMar 16
- RT @KyDeptofEd: .@TheKCSD teacher @missbrown111 says the cost, time and effort of going above and beyond for @NBPTS are all worth it. http…National BoardMar 16