Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- RT @DanvilleSchools: A new board policy will provide tutition reimbursement to Danville teachers seeking @NBPTS or certification to teach d…National BoardMay 25
- RT @mcricker: I still get chills at the outstanding teaching & learning I was privileged to see in Chicago, thanks to @CTULocal1 members an…National BoardMay 25
- "Teachers who choose to further their own education in order to become a National Board Certified Teacher or who be… https://t.co/8yNtwdzO6DNational BoardMay 25
- RT @ASharpTeacher: Be sure to submit! #STEAM #STEAMlearns #teacherleader #NBCTStrong #NBCT https://t.co/ghPKLJ1uggNational BoardMay 25
- RT @nfaswims4physed: 15min #EnduranceSwim How far will Ss go & how does it compare 2 past #swims? Use all strokes strategically #BigFeats 4…National BoardMay 25