Ron Thorpe, president and CEO of the National Board, and Charles “Monty” Roessel, director of the Bureau of Indian Education, U.S. Department of the Interior, explain why Board certification will be pivotal in improving outcomes for Native American students.
Albuquerque Journal, July 9, 2014.
- The 2018 Nomination Drive for the Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching #PAEMST is… https://t.co/A2FBYauvHaNational BoardJan 18
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” Thank you teachers everywhere for… https://t.co/4dqfpYdHDSNational BoardJan 18
- Thanks to @MCPS for celebrating their highly accomplished teachers. https://t.co/JLbsVCTk8j #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 18
- NBCT @Shancotton22 decided to pursue certification to prove to herself that she was an accomplished health teacher.… https://t.co/G85o6gtOAKNational BoardJan 18
- RT @e2schley: Look at our @KateNall! Another #amAZingNBCT at @bashabearnation #buildingbasha #NBCTStrong @ChandlerUnified @NBPTS https://t.…National BoardJan 18