Ron Thorpe, president and CEO of the National Board, and Charles “Monty” Roessel, director of the Bureau of Indian Education, U.S. Department of the Interior, explain why Board certification will be pivotal in improving outcomes for Native American students.
Albuquerque Journal, July 9, 2014.
- RT @NBPTS: Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- RT @ontheBalledu: Thank you to the office of Ms. Penrod @PentagonPresSec and @dodea for the invitation to visit the Pentagon today as the D…National BoardJun 22
- Dan Bartsch, NBCT of @BSHBroncNation just completed his 25th year of teaching. Learn why he feels he could go anoth… https://t.co/ZsvMGJ4W30National BoardJun 22
- Now these are pretty great! https://t.co/rwxz7wprtHNational BoardJun 22