In this compelling article in PDK’s Kappan magazine, Ron Thorpe explores how the teaching profession can learn from the medical profession by adopting the residency model.
Kappan, September 2014 issue.
- https://t.co/wzs80G5k2z https://t.co/8acDWWF5BqNational BoardJan 20
- Sampson County continues push for national certified teachers https://t.co/bsxlubGUD5 @SampsonSchools #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 19
- Thanks for this great recognition of the new and renewed Board-certified educators in Arizona! They are #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/KVWSGkyN4ONational BoardJan 19
- Thank you for your recognition of these incredible educators! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/C6F4QeQ3Q3National BoardJan 19
- A New Year’s Resolution: Celebrating Accomplished Teaching https://t.co/Y7EouLKVkH via @edcommission and written by… https://t.co/AzwP2AjkocNational BoardJan 19