Jim Brooks, NBCT from North Carolina, finds joy in helping students make connections. Something he loves most about his career is each year is a chance to refine how he teaches and to make things better for his students. Listen as Jim explains how National Board Certification plays into this.
- RT @MichaelJDunlea: Please join us tonight! 8:00 pm EST @HopeStreetGroup @NNSTOY @NJEA @NBPTS @Tabschools @NEAToday @NEAFoundation @VarkeyF…National BoardFeb 25
- The @NewTeacherCtr newly released program standards help states & districts design, implement and evaluate evidence… https://t.co/pqrxyrgde4National BoardFeb 25
- RT @DerekVoiles: Every profession begins in a classroom! #LoveTeaching https://t.co/9PAErrRWt7National BoardFeb 25
- RT @milne_shelly: @JanetBerg Our superintendent went all out. Beautiful awards for our NBCTs. It was a special night. #NBCTstrong https://t…National BoardFeb 24
- RT @SONJAHUNGNESS: Proud to have been honored by the State of Wisconsin DPI last night as a finalist for the PAEMST award! #NBCTStrong #STE…National BoardFeb 24