Jim Brooks, NBCT from North Carolina, finds joy in helping students make connections. Something he loves most about his career is each year is a chance to refine how he teaches and to make things better for his students. Listen as Jim explains how National Board Certification plays into this.
- National Board is thankful for students who are constantly learning and growing into leaders! #NBPTSGivesThanks https://t.co/lONIMLrjEeNBPTSNov 22
- RT @oregoneducation: Native educators say #Thanksgiving lessons can be accurate, respectful, and still fun—here’s how https://t.co/srAAx20Y…NBPTSNov 22
- "As educators, we have serious work to do, too. Our work is to foster citizens who can safeguard our democracy." https://t.co/xRFJUy8p77NBPTSNov 22
- RT @EGilrein: OHS loves our NBCTs! We especially love it when they renew! #NBCTstrong https://t.co/ZGK44dUY1INBPTSNov 22
- RT @Andrea_Trudeau: Feeling #grateful as Thanksgiving break begins. I work w/the most incredible students, staff, families, and community m…NBPTSNov 21