Home Jeff Derrick
Jeff Derrick joined the National Board in July 2014 as the Director of Finance. He leads the financial planning, budgeting, and management reporting for operational and program performance, and the financial systems to support National Board operations.
Prior to joining the National Board, Derrick spent the past 23 years in the government contracting industry functioning in multiple financial roles. Most recently, during 15 years at Booz Allen Hamilton, Derrick provided strategic financial planning and analysis for several areas, managing the financial strategies for budgets ranging from $70 to $250 million. Derrick’s financial expertise lies in planning, reporting, modeling, forecasting and analysis, indirect rate management/analysis, risk analysis, and proposal pricing.
Derrick earned his MBA in finance from Virginia Tech, and bachelor’s degrees in business administration and management science from Geneva College. He has two daughters and a son, and is into all things Nationals, classic rock, spy novels and home brewing.
- VOTE by 8/25 for @hopestreetgroup panel @SXSWedu, where P-16 pros will discuss aligning PD to competencies… https://t.co/m3KOoE0gcrNBPTSAug 21
- Prepare kids to lead active lives where smart health habits are 2nd nature. It starts w/ effective instruc in #HPE. https://t.co/Ln19rxAXDvNBPTSAug 21
- Ways to foster strong relationships in the classroom: https://t.co/ezIHtUOBysNBPTSAug 21
- #NBCTstrong leaders @EGilrein and @mmethunder talk #teacherleadership: https://t.co/1BmfPiaZiCNBPTSAug 21
- @Ms_Tamborello @mrsdutro Go for it, Sara! Lots of info on our website: https://t.co/Ozi9kcM3IjNBPTSAug 21