Home Laura Benedetto
Laura Benedetto is a program manager for the National Board’s strategy team. Benedetto’s work focuses on managing federally and privately funded grant programs that are designed to advance student learning through access to highly effective teachers. She joined the National Board in 2011 as an administrative assistant and has held positions that supported the work of multiple departments.
Prior to joining the National Board, Benedetto enjoyed being in the classroom. She had an opportunity to work in a variety of settings in Connecticut, with a focus on alternative education.
Benedetto holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Joseph College in West Hartford, CT and a bachelor’s degree in history from Wheaton College in Norton, MA. A native of New York, she currently lives in Arlington, VA with her pug, Harley.
- VOTE by 8/25 for @hopestreetgroup panel @SXSWedu, where P-16 pros will discuss aligning PD to competencies… https://t.co/m3KOoE0gcrNBPTSAug 21
- Prepare kids to lead active lives where smart health habits are 2nd nature. It starts w/ effective instruc in #HPE. https://t.co/Ln19rxAXDvNBPTSAug 21
- Ways to foster strong relationships in the classroom: https://t.co/ezIHtUOBysNBPTSAug 21
- #NBCTstrong leaders @EGilrein and @mmethunder talk #teacherleadership: https://t.co/1BmfPiaZiCNBPTSAug 21
- @Ms_Tamborello @mrsdutro Go for it, Sara! Lots of info on our website: https://t.co/Ozi9kcM3IjNBPTSAug 21