Home Trey Clifton
Trey Clifton oversees the National Board’s assessment function which develops and scores the performance-based assessments for National Board Certification. He joined the National Board in 2001.
Previously, Clifton worked for The Psychological Corporation (now Pearson) as senior program director responsible for measurement, operational, marketing and policy aspects of national certification testing programs. He also has served in the capacity of marketing manager for the professional development division at ACT, Inc., where he directed development of proposals for the acquisition of licensure and certification program contracts.
He has an undergraduate degree and a master’s degree in curriculum and instruction from the University of Texas at Austin.
- VOTE by 8/25 for @hopestreetgroup panel @SXSWedu, where P-16 pros will discuss aligning PD to competencies… https://t.co/m3KOoE0gcrNBPTSAug 21
- Prepare kids to lead active lives where smart health habits are 2nd nature. It starts w/ effective instruc in #HPE. https://t.co/Ln19rxAXDvNBPTSAug 21
- Ways to foster strong relationships in the classroom: https://t.co/ezIHtUOBysNBPTSAug 21
- #NBCTstrong leaders @EGilrein and @mmethunder talk #teacherleadership: https://t.co/1BmfPiaZiCNBPTSAug 21
- @Ms_Tamborello @mrsdutro Go for it, Sara! Lots of info on our website: https://t.co/Ozi9kcM3IjNBPTSAug 21