Home Daniela Robles, NBCT
Daniela Robles has spent nearly two decades serving the profession in multiple capacities, and is currently a Teacher Retention and Professional Development Coordinator for the Balsz School District in Phoenix, Arizona. She achieved National Board Certification in Early/Middle Childhood Literacy-Language Arts in 2007. She served for two years as a member of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards D.R.E.A.M. Team (Direct Recruiting Efforts to Attract Minorities). She is committed to serving our most deserving communities. Her commitment to this effort sparked the full feature documentary Mitchell 20 released in 2011. She serves on the Board of Directors for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards and the Arizona K-12 Center.
Robles believes that building the capacity of teachers, builds the capacity of students. She finds the act of amplifying her voice causes her heart rate to quicken, but that does not shake her belief that her thoughts and ideas are worthy of consideration and attention.
- RT @LAMBRADLEY: @MacMSPrincipal Filming oneself & writing in-depth reflection & analysis of the films is part of the @NBPTS National Board…National BoardJun 24
- RT @NewAmericaEd: OUT TODAY: Teachers want to know more about #LGBTQ inclusion, but they don't know how to make it happen for their student…National BoardJun 24
- RT @ChucksBride: @edutopia Used this when I was developing my @NBPTS portfolio. Great tool for self critiquing!National BoardJun 24
- Educators even thinking about Board certification should consider one of our June or July informational webinars. C… https://t.co/tJqmFxG1gmNational BoardJun 23
- RT @JustinMinkel: Powerful piece by one of the bravest teachers I know. “My student’s dad pounded his fist against the table as he spewed h…National BoardJun 23