This page is a clearinghouse for information and resources for candidates pursuing National Board certification and Renewal. We will continue to update documents and republish emails here — so check back regularly. Previous emails — sent since March 23 are at bottom of this page. You can also see webinar registration info and replay details.
We have built a comprehensive plan to ensure equitable opportunities for all teachers pursuing Board certification and Renewal. Those messages, sent via email, have been posted on this page.
If you have questions about Component 1: Content Knowledge testing, please go to the VUE customer support page. All other questions should be addressed to National Board customer support via the webform or call us at 1-800-22TEACH.
Recent videos in support of candidates
Previous Covid-19 Communications
- You’ve likely heard a lot about the National Board Certification process and what it means to be a National Board C… https://t.co/ww4WhgekEcNational BoardJul 29
- "National Board Certification is the gift I gave to myself and to my students. It has bonded me to my profession. I… https://t.co/uHEegz9xdUNational BoardJul 29
- RT @OutTeachEd: Our good friends at @NBPTS have this list of handy upcoming webinars to help all teachers make the coming year great. #Educ…National BoardJul 29
- $4.3 million NSF Noyce grant will help Nebraska science teachers grow, Noyce Master Teacher Fellows will also compl… https://t.co/vxJYFlzos2National BoardJul 29
- RT @MrDevyDev: Any high school Baseball coaches following me!? I’m considering restarting the team next academic year but I’ve never coac…National BoardJul 29