This page is a clearinghouse for information and resources for candidates pursuing National Board certification and Renewal. We will continue to update documents and republish emails here — so check back regularly. Previous emails — sent since March 23 are at bottom of this page. You can also see webinar registration info and replay details.
We have built a comprehensive plan to ensure equitable opportunities for all teachers pursuing Board certification and Renewal. Those messages, sent via email, have been posted on this page.
If you have questions about Component 1: Content Knowledge testing, please go to the VUE customer support page. All other questions should be addressed to National Board customer support via the webform or call us at 1-800-22TEACH.
Recent videos in support of candidates
Previous Covid-19 Communications
- RT @ScottMuri: This dynamic duo is nothing to sneeze at! @NBPTS + @EctorCountyISD = incredible opportunity for teachers! https://t.co/7eWvg…National BoardOct 28
- RT @ParkdaleLMC: Sharing benefits of @NBPTS with teacher new to the school. #NBCTSTRONG @pgcpsnbct1 https://t.co/3v2qG4jFHpNational BoardOct 28
- 3 AMAZING Carbon Snake Experiments from #NBCTstrong @bealsscience https://t.co/ODZB8UJ4JiNational BoardOct 28
- RT @Latinos4Ed: Teacher burnout is real and its impact is felt most prominently by teachers of color. Latinos for Education CEO, @AmanFerna…National BoardOct 28
- 10 reasons why discussing race in class improves outcomes for all students https://t.co/lhR89JDLOiNational BoardOct 28