Home ePortfolio System Outage
On Wednesday, May 15, just prior to the ePortfolio submission deadline, we experienced a brief system outage that may have interfered with some candidates’ ability to submit their material. We apologize for this outage and the impact it may have had on you.
At the National Board, we know that teachers put their heart and their time into the work of Board certification. We’re committed to providing all affected candidates with equal access to the ePortfolio system to submit their portfolios. We have reached out to affected candidates.
We apologize for any impact this brief system outage had on you. If you have any additional questions you may contact us via this link.
- RT @CtrEdEcon: Anthony Mackay and @Pbrookins44, president and CEO of @NBPTS, discuss the importance of @NBPTS certification and the future…National BoardNov 13
- The EdTech Genome Project is searching for "somebodies" to step forward and serve on working groups for this fascin… https://t.co/Hq4wgjpFhtNational BoardNov 13
- Are teachers allowed to think — or expected to simply follow directions? by @StevenSinger3 #NBCTstrong… https://t.co/OFSN6ovtY7National BoardNov 13
- The EdTech Genome Project has spoken: here are the 13 contextual variables that our Steering Committee think have t… https://t.co/x0C2nlnRuyNational BoardNov 13
- RT @azk12: Congratulations to the 43 #Arizonateachers who renewed their #NationalBoardCertification this year! 🎉🎉🎉 @NBPTS #amAZingNBCTs #N…National BoardNov 13