On Wednesday, May 15, just prior to the ePortfolio submission deadline, we experienced a brief system outage that may have interfered with some candidates’ ability to submit their material. We apologize for this outage and the impact it may have had on you.
At the National Board, we know that teachers put their heart and their time into the work of Board certification. We’re committed to providing all affected candidates with equal access to the ePortfolio system to submit their portfolios. We have reached out to affected candidates.
We apologize for any impact this brief system outage had on you. If you have any additional questions you may contact us via this link.
- Did you know that teachers who go through the #NBCTstrong process together have more support and higher achievement… https://t.co/iy7eZAahodNational BoardApr 12
- RT @nysut: Please join us online WEDNESDAY April 14 to congratulate New York State's newly certified National Board Certified Teachers (NBC…National BoardApr 12
- The #CoreConnections team put together a few webinars to help teachers transitioning back to in-person teaching. Be… https://t.co/aOsvHxZmS8National BoardApr 12
- Appalachian State continues to be #NBCTstrong. @appstate named a national leader for National Board Certified teach… https://t.co/pyGPNb2ANZNational BoardApr 12
- We are delighted to announce a new payment plan option for teachers becoming #NBCTstrong! It opened in partnership… https://t.co/SRBoB81tcTNational BoardApr 12