Home ePortfolio System Outage
On Wednesday, May 15, just prior to the ePortfolio submission deadline, we experienced a brief system outage that may have interfered with some candidates’ ability to submit their material. We apologize for this outage and the impact it may have had on you.
At the National Board, we know that teachers put their heart and their time into the work of Board certification. We’re committed to providing all affected candidates with equal access to the ePortfolio system to submit their portfolios. We have reached out to affected candidates.
We apologize for any impact this brief system outage had on you. If you have any additional questions you may contact us via this link.
- Thanks for joining us tonight. Check out our upcoming webinars and Twitter chats. All information can be found at… https://t.co/Xekoi3q13NNational BoardMar 31
- What low-tech ways are you using to connect with students? #NBchat https://t.co/HQlcnC1bcONational BoardMar 31
- How do you keep space for the anxiety and other emotions that students and families are experiencing while still su… https://t.co/4B63SGWKwaNational BoardMar 31
- How can you recreate your classroom community virtually? What do you keep the same and what do you modify? #NBchat https://t.co/elYXleqCyyNational BoardMar 31
- How do we make reluctant students more comfortable with this type of work? Do you have age-specific strategies?… https://t.co/9e4z6t0e5nNational BoardMar 31