On Wednesday, May 15, just prior to the ePortfolio submission deadline, we experienced a brief system outage that may have interfered with some candidates’ ability to submit their material. We apologize for this outage and the impact it may have had on you.
At the National Board, we know that teachers put their heart and their time into the work of Board certification. We’re committed to providing all affected candidates with equal access to the ePortfolio system to submit their portfolios. We have reached out to affected candidates.
We apologize for any impact this brief system outage had on you. If you have any additional questions you may contact us via this link.
- Need help getting prepared going through the process this fall? #NBCTstrong @SEVANBCT is hosting candidates to come… https://t.co/IIOunolaQqNational BoardSep 29
- RT @NBCTNAME: Colegas de @NBPTS @NBCTNAME, acompáñenos ESTE jueves, el 1 de octubre a las 7:30 p.m. ET/4: 30 P.M. PT para nuestro TwtitterC…National BoardSep 29
- Report: COVID-19 School Closures Could Cost U.S. Economy $14 Trillion https://t.co/p2ZXyj5p36National BoardSep 29
- How Project-Based Learning Helps Students Process Challenging Personal Experiences https://t.co/klqrHslYeJNational BoardSep 29
- Make sure you register for our #CoreConnections webinars! There is a new schedule heading into the fall! Make sure… https://t.co/XlGPhcdvhyNational BoardSep 28