Home ePortfolio System Outage
On Wednesday, May 15, just prior to the ePortfolio submission deadline, we experienced a brief system outage that may have interfered with some candidates’ ability to submit their material. We apologize for this outage and the impact it may have had on you.
At the National Board, we know that teachers put their heart and their time into the work of Board certification. We’re committed to providing all affected candidates with equal access to the ePortfolio system to submit their portfolios. We have reached out to affected candidates.
We apologize for any impact this brief system outage had on you. If you have any additional questions you may contact us via this link.
- RT @MeganLandmeier: Headed back to the classroom after a five year break! Who should I be following? #nbct #responsiveclassroom #booktalkNational BoardJul 02
- Congratulations to these acocmplished, #NBCTstrong educators @nsabrinagates https://t.co/E3TkMOdUZ7National BoardJul 02
- RT @watersenglish: If you haven't responded to this poll, you still have time! This is a very informal research project. In other words, I'…National BoardJul 02
- RT @mindfullymath: Thank you to everyone that provided such wonderful advice around becoming a National Board Certified Teacher. I was not…National BoardJul 02
- RT @MsFielding: Best summer ever spent co-teaching the #NBCT Pre-Candidacy course with @SmbappleBradley !! The group of teachers was phenom…National BoardJul 02