Home ePortfolio System Outage
On Wednesday, May 15, just prior to the ePortfolio submission deadline, we experienced a brief system outage that may have interfered with some candidates’ ability to submit their material. We apologize for this outage and the impact it may have had on you.
At the National Board, we know that teachers put their heart and their time into the work of Board certification. We’re committed to providing all affected candidates with equal access to the ePortfolio system to submit their portfolios. We have reached out to affected candidates.
We apologize for any impact this brief system outage had on you. If you have any additional questions you may contact us via this link.
- RT @MSProfEd: MPE Deputy Director @barbie_fergi received her National Board renewal certificate! We are so proud of her and thankful for a…National BoardJan 17
- "I had two choices, give up or get it done." Check out the latest blog from @GuerraCCSD on her path to Board Certif… https://t.co/9NzglpIoU5National BoardJan 17
- Hey y'all! #NBCTstrong https://t.co/saHcsaw2KB https://t.co/25smGrcLMGNational BoardJan 17
- RT @sgullixson: Thank you, @CSSD11 DAC, for the invite to your meeting last night. The BOE is grateful for your work and commitment to @CSS…National BoardJan 17
- .@NVNationalBoard is #NBCTstrong https://t.co/geOWxeQH7LNational BoardJan 17