Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- Be sure to join @maejemison for a live session on June 5th at 2:00pm ET in honor of World Environment Day on… https://t.co/Jn0gOEZOoINational BoardJun 04
- Socially Distanced : Voices of a Teacher and Her Students During a World Pandemic - a free downloadable book by… https://t.co/IxAuc5MUJYNational BoardJun 04
- RT @Bec_Chirps: 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 https://t.co/5zulenRMIwNational BoardJun 04
- RT @alnbctnetwork: A special thank you to @GovernorKayIvey for your continued support! @nbpts #teamnbct #phenomenALnbct #nbctstrong #nbct #…National BoardJun 04
- #CoreConnections is taking a look into #equity! Join us today as we lead the first of a 3-part series to create equ… https://t.co/HOzhKcblvKNational BoardJun 04