Building Awareness for Board Certification
We’re Greater Together
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these one-pagers with your peers and anyone interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- TEA is seeking Texas educators to participate in the Instructional Materials Quality Evaluation (IMQE) pilot by bec… https://t.co/SKfeiAxfJkNational BoardOct 22
- RT @ncte: #MondayMotivation: "Reading books is a healthy way to cope with the pain of growing up and it is my fervent belief that teachers…National BoardOct 22
- An Interview with Mandy Manning, 2018 National Teacher of the Year #NBCTstrong https://t.co/Ct4TVXE3M2National BoardOct 22
- #TeacherVoice https://t.co/3a4VbQwMC8National BoardOct 22
- RT @shelinawarren: @DunbarHSDC is proud to host the Student Gun Violence Summit today! We are all in when it comes to #youthvoice! @Dunbar…National BoardOct 22