Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- Help lift up the teachers around the country using their voices to advocate for their students and education in Ame… https://t.co/BK0Gy48yohNational BoardNov 18
- RT @AZ_SusanC: There is nothing more hopeful than educators sharpening their skills. Ruthanne Buck @NBPTS #NBNow #amAZingNBCT 500 teachers…National BoardNov 16
- “There is nothing more hopeful than a room full of teachers pursuing their magic.” @ruthabuck https://t.co/Owb1v9keNNNational BoardNov 16
- “24,000 students will be positively impacted by the current National Board candidates in Arizona in one just one ye… https://t.co/GzrwLxFSb0National BoardNov 16
- Over 400 Arizona National Board candidates are filling a room to the brim this morning in Phoenix, learning about a… https://t.co/zFB8KTaU8ENational BoardNov 16