Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- As you go back to school this fall, what education-related issues should policy makers and political candidates be thinking about?National BoardAug 17
- The Arizona K12 Center announced that through the Arizona Teachers Academy they have funding for 200 teachers to se… https://t.co/xXtXyAcRvNNational BoardAug 16
- 15 million children living in extreme poverty in the US face the fear of not having the supplies to learn or not kn… https://t.co/8gF1vMxrxiNational BoardAug 16
- RT @NBPTS: As you get ready to head back to school, what do you most need for your classroom? Tweet us what else teachers may need! #BackTo…National BoardAug 13
- Pediatricians Group Warns That Racism Is Harmful To The Health Of Children https://t.co/7cufunrhOfNational BoardAug 13