Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- Watch now: @AFTunion, @NEAToday and education orgs host #PublicEdForum https://t.co/JwU3w0AgnGNational BoardDec 14
- Democratic hopefuls will be taking questions on #education at the December 14th @MSNBC debate in Pittsburgh. What e… https://t.co/hKUcH1I9NINational BoardDec 14
- RT @Pbrookins44: I'm loving my school visits today. Couldn't be more proud to lead the National Board and be with so many National Board Ce…National BoardDec 13
- RT @RPS535: Congrats to 3 amazing RPS AND nationally board certified teachers who were surprised today by MDE Commissioner @mcricker, NBCT…National BoardDec 13
- https://t.co/VSJJbHE2Kc https://t.co/wbGoBNuNmoNational BoardDec 13