Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- RT @MichaelJDunlea: Yesterday we were able to do a @harmony_sel “Meet-Up” w/ our pen pals in @CollinsNBCT ‘ class. Then we had a coding les…National BoardJun 12
- Health and fitness teacher @Shancotton22 believes Board certification opened doors to her as a teacher leader. Chec… https://t.co/0fYGdU0iozNational BoardJun 11
- On the final episode of season 1 of the #NBCTpodcast, we take a trip all the way out to Hawai'i to speak with… https://t.co/mB7HtNMAscNational BoardJun 11
- Professional development in July: EMC English as a New Language assessors needed for 2021 virtual scoring safely fr… https://t.co/lWiDKG7ifSNational BoardJun 11
- Congratulations to the newly named National Board Accomplished Districts @borderitepride @CarteretK12 @CullmanSuper… https://t.co/6AILJ1mZgNNational BoardJun 11