Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- What Principals Have Learned From COVID-19's 'Stress Test' https://t.co/gWV9i5aTyGNational BoardNov 23
- ‘Bye, Betsy’: Educators Celebrate the End of the DeVos Era https://t.co/OlcNPJYjxeNational BoardNov 23
- Happy Monday! #NBCTstrongNational BoardNov 23
- Eric Stinton: Learning To Talk About Politics From Middle School Students https://t.co/zYMCqkBExyNational BoardNov 20
- We are excited to partner with @ASU for the REMOTE K12 Teacher Awards where anyone can celebrate and nominate a Kin… https://t.co/k72kaUKhHBNational BoardNov 20