Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- RT @alnbctnetwork: Apply to be a part of our team! Application is found at: https://t.co/I536Tr0nBB. @nbpts #teamnbct #phenomenALnbct #nb…National BoardApr 12
- RT @TheJLV: I’m grateful to be on the @NBPTS’s Board of Directors. Yes, the national board of the National Board. We have to continually…National BoardApr 11
- RT @ssr1mathteachr: Check out this fantastic meeting about supporting national board certification in April 12! Join to learn more! 😊😊@N…National BoardApr 11
- RT @dmarigutierrez: I am proud to be a Texas NBCT! View my verified achievement from @NBPTS. https://t.co/HfF0FwMZSaNational BoardApr 11
- RT @pgcpsnbct1: Oh WOW! PGCPS NBCTs are at it again! Training new PLFs! #nbctstrong #pgcpspride #PLFTraining @Mentorteacher4 @NBPTS @pgcpsNational BoardApr 10