Building Awareness for Board Certification
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, and share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these with your peers and others interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- RT @Pbrookins44: How is #NBCTstrong teacher @SarahBWessling Changing the World, One Student at a Time? Find out here - https://t.co/009Mwz7…National BoardSep 19
- RT @bienbct: True equity work happening at JKL Bahweting Anishnabe PSA! Thank you @BureauIndianEdu and @NBPTS !! This is just the beginni…National BoardSep 19
- RT @GovBoard: Don’t miss your last chance to RSVP today for our webinar on Sept. 19 to learn more about the nominations process directly fr…National BoardSep 19
- Any #NBCTstrong teachers or candidates with ideas to help Lori? https://t.co/tJQMs8BA5fNational BoardSep 19
- RT @msrodriguezNBCT: @NBPTS thank you! And thanks to great CA Legislators like @SenBenHueso @AsmEGarciaAD56 for their support of sound ed…National BoardSep 19