Building Awareness for Board Certification
We’re Greater Together
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these one-pagers with your peers and anyone interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- "...a teacher is in the classroom for their students. It doesn’t matter how many awards you receive, or how many co… https://t.co/TXIxiwxjWcNational BoardAug 17
- Congratulations to #NBCTstrong @WiSha1212 on being recognized by @uwgb! https://t.co/1sbCUelKMvNational BoardAug 17
- RT @Pbrookins44: Congratulations to the 4 Arkansas Teacher of the Year finalists including Vanessa Stewart and Candace Wilson. #NBCTStrong…National BoardAug 17
- Nearly 1 in 10 Airbnb hosts in the U.S. is a teacher https://t.co/ChMRjAvFd2National BoardAug 16
- Community Schools: A Powerful Strategy to Disrupt Inequitable Systems https://t.co/fasZe0ARJRNational BoardAug 16