These third-party payer resources are designed for states, districts, and organizations interested in providing monetary support to candidates undergoing the National Board certification process.
If you are a candidate searching for funding, please visit the In Your State page to learn more about available resources. If you are not a third-party payer and you are interested in becoming a third-party payer. Read below.
Becoming a Third-Party Payer
Third-Party Payers are designated for states, districts, and organizations interested in providing monetary support to candidates undergoing the certification process. If your organization is interested in funding candidates, please complete the following steps:
Upon completion of webform, you will receive a W 9 so that you can set us up as a vendor in your system. The National Board accepts the following forms of payment from third-party payers:
- Purchase orders
- Wire transfers
- ACH transactions
- Payments are due by the designated date provided on the Third-Party Payer Guide and may be submitted via mail or online using the Third-Party Payer web form
Fill out the Transmittal Memo
- A Transmittal Memo is the form that tells us exactly how to use your funds and must accompany all payments.
- Submit your Transmittal Memo along with your purchase order or note about your form of payment via the Third-Party Payer web form.
- Applying Third Party Funds – Candidate Instructions
- Third-Party Payer Guide
- State Incentives
- Ethical Guidelines
- Third-Party Payer FAQ
- Third-Party Payer Web form
- Transmittal Memo
- Check Address: National Board c/o Wells Fargo Bank, PO Box 715105, Philadelphia, PA 19171-5105