Facebook iconTwitter iconYouTube iconPinterest icon

Request College or Graduate Credit

e-mail iconPinterest iconFacebook iconTwitter icon
  • The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) provides a recommendation for varying levels of graduate credit for completing, achieving and renewing National Board Certification. Download a list of participating institutions. To apply,  please complete this form to pay the $100 fee by credit card. After your payment is processed, you will be prompted via email to visit https://www.acenet.edu/transcripts, to have your transcript recommendation generated. Please contact Melissa Villareal with questions. 
  • George Mason University (VA) offers graduate credit for educators who complete the National Board Certification process or serve as National Board assessors. Learn more
  • Maryville University (MO) offers college credit for candidates who complete the National Board Certification process or those who participate in assessor training. Learn more.