“Fifty Chicago Public Schools teachers renewed their National Board Certification and 87 more have been certified for the first time with the gold standard — giving CPS the second-highest number of teachers with the national recognition.”
Chicago Sun Times, Lauren FitzPatrick, December 5, 2014.
- https://t.co/wzs80G5k2z https://t.co/8acDWWF5BqNational BoardJan 20
- Sampson County continues push for national certified teachers https://t.co/bsxlubGUD5 @SampsonSchools #NBCTStrongNational BoardJan 19
- Thanks for this great recognition of the new and renewed Board-certified educators in Arizona! They are #NBCTStrong… https://t.co/KVWSGkyN4ONational BoardJan 19
- Thank you for your recognition of these incredible educators! #NBCTStrong https://t.co/C6F4QeQ3Q3National BoardJan 19
- A New Year’s Resolution: Celebrating Accomplished Teaching https://t.co/Y7EouLKVkH via @edcommission and written by… https://t.co/AzwP2AjkocNational BoardJan 19