This certificate is appropriate for teachers of students ages 3-12 who teach physical education programs.
Assessment at a Glance
Review the EMC / Physical Education Assessment at a Glance to learn more about the following:
- Choosing the right certificate
- Reviewing the Standards
- Portfolio entry descriptions
- Assessment center exercise descriptions
- Retired prompts
- Understanding the National Board scoring process
- Certification planning timeline
Read the EMC / Physical Education Standards that represent a professional consensus on the aspects of practice that distinguish accomplished teachers.
Read the EMC / Physical Education Portfolio Instructions as well as the General Portfolio Instructions to learn how to prepare, develop and submit your portfolio.
Understand how your entries are scored.