Home Kimberly Bertocci
As Senior Manager, Partnerships, Kimberly Bertocci develops relationships with education stakeholders who share in the National Board’s vision to strengthen the career continuum for all teachers.
Prior to the National Board, Bertocci served as the manager for state policy and programs at the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE). In this position, she developed and managed a grant program that strengthened partnerships between AACTE state chapters and the state affiliates of the National Education Association (NEA) on issues such as teaching quality, initial teacher licensure, state-wide longitudinal data, and pre-service teacher performance assessment. Bertocci served as the Association’s state policy liaison to national partnerships, and grew the engagement of state chapter members through the strategic assessment, redesign, and marketing of programs. Her partnership work while serving in this role included coordination and collaboration with national education organizations, state and district education agencies, and higher education institutions. Later, at Georgetown University’s Center for Intercultural Education and Development, she coordinated the Middle East Partnership Initiative Student Leaders Program. In this role, she served as a liaison between higher education institutions, U.S. embassies within the Middle East and North Africa, the non-governmental organization AMIDEAST, and the U.S. Department of State.
Bertocci graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University with a B.A. in liberal studies and a concentration in education and classical antiquity.
- VOTE by 8/25 for @hopestreetgroup panel @SXSWedu, where P-16 pros will discuss aligning PD to competencies… https://t.co/m3KOoE0gcrNBPTSAug 21
- Prepare kids to lead active lives where smart health habits are 2nd nature. It starts w/ effective instruc in #HPE. https://t.co/Ln19rxAXDvNBPTSAug 21
- Ways to foster strong relationships in the classroom: https://t.co/ezIHtUOBysNBPTSAug 21
- #NBCTstrong leaders @EGilrein and @mmethunder talk #teacherleadership: https://t.co/1BmfPiaZiCNBPTSAug 21
- @Ms_Tamborello @mrsdutro Go for it, Sara! Lots of info on our website: https://t.co/Ozi9kcM3IjNBPTSAug 21