The National Assessment Governing Board has appointed five leaders from across the United States to serve four-year terms. These appointees will help determine policy for the Nation’s Report Card. Among those appointed are two National Board Certified Teachers: Mark Miller, eighth-grade teacher, and Nardi Routten, fourth-grade teacher.
“We are excited to have such a breadth of talent and expertise join the Board and contribute to a group of leaders who are dedicated to maintaining NAEP’s rigor and quality, while making the assessment useful and relevant for the public,” said Lisa Stooksberry, deputy executive director for the Governing Board.
Learn more about these incredible educators and about the National Assessment Governing Board on the U.S. Department of Education website.
- Join us in the #NBCafe this Tuesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT for a Twitter chat. Join fellow #teachers in sharing strateg… https://t.co/3OHCnrRfRnNational BoardFeb 15
- RT @AAEteachers: We are proud to host the official #LoveTeaching Week Slow Chat! Join us each day for #LoveTeaching prompts. Comment, like,…National BoardFeb 14
- Thanks for being #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/eZPujzvJfyNational BoardFeb 14
- RT @WilsonRMHS: Happy Love Teaching Week! My colleagues are one reason I #loveteaching. Tagging just a few of my brilliant, creative teach…National BoardFeb 14
- Happy Valentine's Day from National Board! We are so grateful for the teachers in our lives! https://t.co/kZSRhkXWWGNational BoardFeb 14