The National Assessment Governing Board has appointed five leaders from across the United States to serve four-year terms. These appointees will help determine policy for the Nation’s Report Card. Among those appointed are two National Board Certified Teachers: Mark Miller, eighth-grade teacher, and Nardi Routten, fourth-grade teacher.
“We are excited to have such a breadth of talent and expertise join the Board and contribute to a group of leaders who are dedicated to maintaining NAEP’s rigor and quality, while making the assessment useful and relevant for the public,” said Lisa Stooksberry, deputy executive director for the Governing Board.
Learn more about these incredible educators and about the National Assessment Governing Board on the U.S. Department of Education website.
- .@ebjets Headmaster Mr. Brangiforte & Asst. Headmaster Ms. Blanco helped us celebrate three NBCTs Ms. Gorham, Ms. S… https://t.co/X6nqCwpBkCNational BoardDec 15
- Congratulations to all the NBCTs we celebrated yesterday at Brighton High School @BostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns,… https://t.co/usGbMEHnupNational BoardDec 15
- @TheEnglishHS had three teachers certify this year in their building! Congrats to Cristina de Guzman, NBCT.… https://t.co/ZsRFBfEw5ANational BoardDec 15
- @TheEnglishHS was full of surprises yesterday as part of #TeamNBCT week @bostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns. Headmaste… https://t.co/nTp7FvxT3qNational BoardDec 15
- RT @NBPTS: #TeamNBCT week continued @TheEnglishHS @BostonSchools with @BTU66 @btulearns! Don't you love when your headmaster bursts into yo…National BoardDec 15