Jim Brooks, NBCT from North Carolina, finds joy in helping students make connections. Something he loves most about his career is each year is a chance to refine how he teaches and to make things better for his students. Listen as Jim explains how National Board Certification plays into this.
- What is Inspired Teaching, and how does it positively impact both students and educators? Head to #EarlyEdChat 8/16… https://t.co/VBiYxbYknDNational BoardAug 15
- Educators, what are your thoughts on a 4 day school week?National BoardAug 15
- RT @TcWhite1: @NBPTS model has a lot to teach states interested in #RethinkingRelicensure - Learn more in our new report! https://t.co/rmrp…National BoardAug 15
- This School Year, Let's Show What Happens When Parents and Teachers Work as a Team by the #NBCTstrong @wise1teach!… https://t.co/K4blWHyCDzNational BoardAug 15
- #NBCTstrong! 📚 https://t.co/niJIjXCBbnNational BoardAug 14