Jim Brooks, NBCT from North Carolina, finds joy in helping students make connections. Something he loves most about his career is each year is a chance to refine how he teaches and to make things better for his students. Listen as Jim explains how National Board Certification plays into this.
- Alabama Superintendent Eric Mackey wants $68 million to pay annual $5,000 stipends to special education teachers, s… https://t.co/SpbZRdEGskNational BoardSep 23
- RT @SarahPayneNBCT: Support for National Board Certification or Maintenance of your Certificate @NBPTS https://t.co/At9cFW1tm1National BoardSep 23
- RT @TooDopeTeachers: Come see me discuss diversifying the educator development pipeline with Shayna Terrell of the Center for Black Educato…National BoardSep 23
- RT @AATSPglobal: Spanish & Portuguese teachers: we want to connect with you! Give us a like, RT, or comment, and we'll follow you! #langcha…National BoardSep 23
- If you're a science educator on any level don't miss your chance to join other science teachers from across the cou… https://t.co/ebVmM72CQbNational BoardSep 23