“Based on personal experience over many years, I believe that National Board Certification transforms teaching and elevates the teaching profession in profound ways. Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) presents districts with an opportunity to strategically support improving the quality of the teaching workforce including National Board Certification.”
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President and CEO of National Board, reflects on results of a new report from the Center on Education Policy’s Listen to Us: Teacher Views and Voices and how ESSA presents opportunities for states and districts to give teachers a voice in education.
Read her piece in The Huffington Post.
- RT @NBPTS: Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- Teachers: How organized would you consider your classroom?National BoardJun 22
- RT @ontheBalledu: Thank you to the office of Ms. Penrod @PentagonPresSec and @dodea for the invitation to visit the Pentagon today as the D…National BoardJun 22
- Dan Bartsch, NBCT of @BSHBroncNation just completed his 25th year of teaching. Learn why he feels he could go anoth… https://t.co/ZsvMGJ4W30National BoardJun 22
- Now these are pretty great! https://t.co/rwxz7wprtHNational BoardJun 22