Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.