The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- Congrats to Sara, a National Board Certified Teacher #NBCTstrong https://t.co/RKygqKm4LpNational BoardOct 24
- Making the Most of Synchronous Sessions in PBL https://t.co/GkrpQZqt4aNational BoardOct 23
- Do you require your students to turn on their cameras? #NBCTstrong https://t.co/jsJoXCnVlbNational BoardOct 23
- Which States Have the Biggest Home Internet Access Gaps for Students? https://t.co/5LvY76lb2dNational BoardOct 23
- RT @Mentorteacher4: Wearing orange today to Stomp out Bullying! As a teacher I am vigilant at all times. ⛔️ No Bullying Zones. #nobullying…National BoardOct 23