The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- RT @NancyRoutson: Oh Facebook memories ... Six years ago I was in the same boat as our current cohort. I’m just as proud of you all for sti…National BoardApr 18
- RT @lmtclarke: Are you #nbctstrong and at the #carnegiesummit2019? I'd love to connect. Please join me tomorrow at one of the lunch meet-u…National BoardApr 18
- Some sad news - #NBCTstrong advocate Peggy A. Swoger has passed away. We are so thankful for the impact she had on… https://t.co/5szIXQUGPsNational BoardApr 18
- RT @joefdoctor: “There are no halcyon days of teacher professionalism to return to.” @rweingarten at #FreedomToTeach We will have to creat…National BoardApr 18
- RT @cprockholt: Capitalizing on the expertise of teachers learning and improving together. Dynamic trio @lmtclarke @lindseylee253 @SFUSD…National BoardApr 18