The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- RT @sallyjeanw: During this crazy and uncertain time, it is important to practice mindfulness! Join @NBPTS now for a webinar for teaching a…National BoardApr 09
- RT @DavidPBLRoss: A high-stakes question: Review or new content? https://t.co/aa8O1ETD6d @ascd @NEAToday @AFTunion @NBPTS #onlinelearning #…National BoardApr 09
- RT @DrJeffEargle: Thanks to @PSTANews’s Craig King for speaking w/ #EDSE302 today on: 📚Advocating for Teachers 📚#ELearning / #RemoteLearnin…National BoardApr 09
- Today's webinar is all about #selfcare! Be sure to sign up for the #CoreConnections webinar today to learn to tips… https://t.co/tvWml90ssgNational BoardApr 09
- Join @EdProgress for a #QualityEdChat about increased investments in public education keeping equity in mind in the… https://t.co/Tx7HoRT2osNational BoardApr 09