The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- Did you know that teachers who go through the #NBCTstrong process together have more support and higher achievement… https://t.co/iy7eZAahodNational BoardApr 12
- RT @nysut: Please join us online WEDNESDAY April 14 to congratulate New York State's newly certified National Board Certified Teachers (NBC…National BoardApr 12
- The #CoreConnections team put together a few webinars to help teachers transitioning back to in-person teaching. Be… https://t.co/aOsvHxZmS8National BoardApr 12
- Appalachian State continues to be #NBCTstrong. @appstate named a national leader for National Board Certified teach… https://t.co/pyGPNb2ANZNational BoardApr 12
- We are delighted to announce a new payment plan option for teachers becoming #NBCTstrong! It opened in partnership… https://t.co/SRBoB81tcTNational BoardApr 12