The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- Join us in the #NBCafe this Tuesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT for a Twitter chat. Join fellow #teachers in sharing strateg… https://t.co/3OHCnrRfRnNational BoardFeb 15
- RT @AAEteachers: We are proud to host the official #LoveTeaching Week Slow Chat! Join us each day for #LoveTeaching prompts. Comment, like,…National BoardFeb 14
- Thanks for being #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/eZPujzvJfyNational BoardFeb 14
- RT @WilsonRMHS: Happy Love Teaching Week! My colleagues are one reason I #loveteaching. Tagging just a few of my brilliant, creative teach…National BoardFeb 14
- Happy Valentine's Day from National Board! We are so grateful for the teachers in our lives! https://t.co/kZSRhkXWWGNational BoardFeb 14