The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- The last stop of today's #TeamNBCT week celebrations @BostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns was @GuildBoston. Erin Rua is… https://t.co/g0iyrlPlHBNational BoardDec 14
- Celebrations in @BostonSchools continued with @BTU66 @btulearns @BPSQuincyElem. We celebrated renewed NBCT and Assi… https://t.co/1FxaA48f3XNational BoardDec 14
- We celebrated more NBCTs in @BostonSchools with @BTU66 @btulearns for #TeamNBCT week. First spotlight is… https://t.co/onOFeHfYIpNational BoardDec 14
- Today we celebrate 73 schools across the country that welcomed 4+ new National Board Certified Teachers. Congrats t… https://t.co/211PspXmOlNational BoardDec 13
- RT @HopeStreetGroup: After the recent announcement of new @NBPTS certified Ts from coast to coast, #NBCTstrong DE tchr & #HSGTAC member @Ro…National BoardDec 13