The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- TEA is seeking Texas educators to participate in the Instructional Materials Quality Evaluation (IMQE) pilot by bec… https://t.co/SKfeiAxfJkNational BoardOct 22
- RT @ncte: #MondayMotivation: "Reading books is a healthy way to cope with the pain of growing up and it is my fervent belief that teachers…National BoardOct 22
- An Interview with Mandy Manning, 2018 National Teacher of the Year #NBCTstrong https://t.co/Ct4TVXE3M2National BoardOct 22
- #TeacherVoice https://t.co/3a4VbQwMC8National BoardOct 22
- RT @shelinawarren: @DunbarHSDC is proud to host the Student Gun Violence Summit today! We are all in when it comes to #youthvoice! @Dunbar…National BoardOct 22