The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- RT @MeganLandmeier: Headed back to the classroom after a five year break! Who should I be following? #nbct #responsiveclassroom #booktalkNational BoardJul 02
- Congratulations to these acocmplished, #NBCTstrong educators @nsabrinagates https://t.co/E3TkMOdUZ7National BoardJul 02
- RT @watersenglish: If you haven't responded to this poll, you still have time! This is a very informal research project. In other words, I'…National BoardJul 02
- RT @mindfullymath: Thank you to everyone that provided such wonderful advice around becoming a National Board Certified Teacher. I was not…National BoardJul 02
- RT @MsFielding: Best summer ever spent co-teaching the #NBCT Pre-Candidacy course with @SmbappleBradley !! The group of teachers was phenom…National BoardJul 02