The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- The Core Connections team is hosting a webinar this Thursday to help you going into the new school year! You'll get… https://t.co/k5NsseK4y9National BoardJul 26
- Be sure to subscribe to the National Board newsletter so you don't miss an update! #NBCTstrong https://t.co/O3uI2GdYXqNational BoardJul 26
- Take advantage of all the offerings your local National Board Network has to offer, including candidate support, an… https://t.co/cP87Sax9ylNational BoardJul 26
- RT @everydayiteach: Only 4% of US teachers are National Board Certification. We NEED to change this. This is for every teacher. NBCTs ar…National BoardJul 26
- Pa. education leaders call on schools to boost teacher diversity with stimulus funds https://t.co/QcanFegzl9 by @_emilyrizzo_National BoardJul 26