The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- Looking to facilitate outdoor experiences during remote learning? Join @OutTeachEd and a group of #NBCTstrong educa… https://t.co/Q1alk4Ss1dNational BoardJan 22
- JCPS teacher turns inauguration into learning lesson for students https://t.co/P3wiZmOQmTNational BoardJan 22
- RT @DanBrownTeacher: .@everydayiteach is so great at everything she does. I wish every child could have a teacher and leader like her suppo…National BoardJan 22
- New Media Literacy Standards Aim to Combat 'Truth Decay' https://t.co/6wxFagxa6PNational BoardJan 22
- “Our goals in teaching history often determine what we teach and what we emphasize,” Hill said. “You can create lov… https://t.co/bCQcEs6RHMNational BoardJan 21