The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Inc. has been funded, in part, with grants from the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. Through September 2009, NBPTS has been appropriated federal funds of $188 million, of which $168.7 million was expended. Such amount represents approximately 30 percent of the National Board’s total cumulative costs. Approximately $398.1 million (70 percent) of the National Board’s costs were financed by non-federal sources. The contents of this publication were developed in whole or in part under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
- RT @LAMBRADLEY: @MacMSPrincipal Filming oneself & writing in-depth reflection & analysis of the films is part of the @NBPTS National Board…National BoardJun 24
- RT @NewAmericaEd: OUT TODAY: Teachers want to know more about #LGBTQ inclusion, but they don't know how to make it happen for their student…National BoardJun 24
- RT @ChucksBride: @edutopia Used this when I was developing my @NBPTS portfolio. Great tool for self critiquing!National BoardJun 24
- Educators even thinking about Board certification should consider one of our June or July informational webinars. C… https://t.co/tJqmFxG1gmNational BoardJun 23
- RT @JustinMinkel: Powerful piece by one of the bravest teachers I know. “My student’s dad pounded his fist against the table as he spewed h…National BoardJun 23