Home Help more teachers reflect and grow in their practice through Board Certification
Do you have a colleague who would benefit from going through the National Board certification process? You can use our easy tool to send them a message with information about Board certification and we’ll handle the rest. And for helping us spread the word, we’ll mail you some cool NBCT gear.
Through our Digital Shoulder Tap Card, we’ve made it easy for you to encourage colleagues to get started on their own Board certification journey. Once you’ve registered and logged in, you’ll see a sample email that you can send directly to the contacts in your address book.
Ready to get started? Visit this page to get started.
Sign in using the method that is easiest for you: Google, Facebook or your email. You will see our campaign to help more teachers reflect and grow in their practice, and we need YOU to click Share it With Your Friends.
Step 1: personalize the message (or leave it as-is!).
Step 2: Add your contacts. Our tool syncs directly with your email address book when you click import, but don’t worry, it will only send emails to the individuals you select. Nobody but you can access the contact information you upload and send, so don’t worry about your colleague’s email addresses falling into the wrong hands.
Step 3: Select your colleagues from your address book. You can scroll through the list or search for them by name.
Step 4: Hit send!
Phew. That wasn’t so hard and you are helping us make sure every single child in America has an accomplished teacher. To thank you for shoulder tapping your colleagues, we would like to send you an I ❤ NBCTs lanyard for your keys or ID card. We’ll be in touch to get your address and get you NBCT gear.
- RT @MeganLandmeier: Headed back to the classroom after a five year break! Who should I be following? #nbct #responsiveclassroom #booktalkNational BoardJul 02
- Congratulations to these acocmplished, #NBCTstrong educators @nsabrinagates https://t.co/E3TkMOdUZ7National BoardJul 02
- RT @watersenglish: If you haven't responded to this poll, you still have time! This is a very informal research project. In other words, I'…National BoardJul 02
- RT @mindfullymath: Thank you to everyone that provided such wonderful advice around becoming a National Board Certified Teacher. I was not…National BoardJul 02
- RT @MsFielding: Best summer ever spent co-teaching the #NBCT Pre-Candidacy course with @SmbappleBradley !! The group of teachers was phenom…National BoardJul 02