Do you have a colleague who would benefit from going through the National Board certification process? You can use our easy tool to send them a message with information about Board certification and we’ll handle the rest. And for helping us spread the word, we’ll mail you some cool NBCT gear.
Through our Digital Shoulder Tap Card, we’ve made it easy for you to encourage colleagues to get started on their own Board certification journey. Once you’ve registered and logged in, you’ll see a sample email that you can send directly to the contacts in your address book.
Ready to get started? Visit this page to get started.
Sign in using the method that is easiest for you: Google, Facebook or your email. You will see our campaign to help more teachers reflect and grow in their practice, and we need YOU to click Share it With Your Friends.
Step 1: personalize the message (or leave it as-is!).
Step 2: Add your contacts. Our tool syncs directly with your email address book when you click import, but don’t worry, it will only send emails to the individuals you select. Nobody but you can access the contact information you upload and send, so don’t worry about your colleague’s email addresses falling into the wrong hands.
Step 3: Select your colleagues from your address book. You can scroll through the list or search for them by name.
Step 4: Hit send!
Phew. That wasn’t so hard and you are helping us make sure every single child in America has an accomplished teacher. To thank you for shoulder tapping your colleagues, we would like to send you an I ❤ NBCTs lanyard for your keys or ID card. We’ll be in touch to get your address and get you NBCT gear.
- “Even math classes can use the event for a lesson, studying the economics of the ceremony and examining what taxpay… https://t.co/0oytoAhTUjNational BoardJan 16
- Exclusive: Sit-down conversation with new Fayette County Public School Board Chairman @TylerMurphyKY https://t.co/Z8nczBRN0ONational BoardJan 15
- Amid Surges, Teachers Line Up For Their Vaccines https://t.co/UweAp8idTnNational BoardJan 15
- In the Darkness, There Is Light: 6 Books That Shine Hope for Students and Teachers https://t.co/NK5xUBnfI2National BoardJan 15
- RT @MsPalofTeach: Starting on my @NBPTS MOC process! Feeling confident to start after laying out my evidence of accomplished teaching. Than…National BoardJan 15