Ka`ulu has been as a secondary math teacher for over 17 years, four of which were with the Hawai`i State Department of Education, the remainder at the Kamehameha Schools Hawai`i campus. He currently serves as a Director within Ho`olaukoa Educational Systems and Strategies, a division of the Kamehameha Schools, and is responsible for supporting system-wide initiatives related to establishing career pathways and promoting professional growth for educators.
- Alabama Superintendent Eric Mackey wants $68 million to pay annual $5,000 stipends to special education teachers, s… https://t.co/SpbZRdEGskNational BoardSep 23
- RT @SarahPayneNBCT: Support for National Board Certification or Maintenance of your Certificate @NBPTS https://t.co/At9cFW1tm1National BoardSep 23
- RT @TooDopeTeachers: Come see me discuss diversifying the educator development pipeline with Shayna Terrell of the Center for Black Educato…National BoardSep 23
- RT @AATSPglobal: Spanish & Portuguese teachers: we want to connect with you! Give us a like, RT, or comment, and we'll follow you! #langcha…National BoardSep 23
- If you're a science educator on any level don't miss your chance to join other science teachers from across the cou… https://t.co/ebVmM72CQbNational BoardSep 23