Ka`ulu has been as a secondary math teacher for over 17 years, four of which were with the Hawai`i State Department of Education, the remainder at the Kamehameha Schools Hawai`i campus. He currently serves as a Director within Ho`olaukoa Educational Systems and Strategies, a division of the Kamehameha Schools, and is responsible for supporting system-wide initiatives related to establishing career pathways and promoting professional growth for educators.
- @bailey_teacher @SteveSpangler @NSTA @NNSTOY @CCSSO @SpanglerScience Hi, if you visit our Core Connections webinar… https://t.co/mRgJISYmWZNational BoardMay 24
- Have you been riding a roller coaster of emotions lately? You aren’t alone. In this live webinar @marcbrackett will… https://t.co/7HSr5fFtasNational BoardMay 24
- Without warning, things would fizz, pop and explode all by design! Join @SteveSpangler for The Art & Science of Cre… https://t.co/srD1EKrq2lNational BoardMay 23
- Check out https://t.co/bKWuzKVpxO, a new site to help families & educators adapt to online learning due to COVID19.… https://t.co/cQmKn20ds0National BoardMay 22
- RT @ASharpTeacher: 👀 #TXed #TXedRising #TXNBCT #NBCTstrong #HB3 https://t.co/1bqandhtDDNational BoardMay 22