Ka`ulu has been as a secondary math teacher for over 17 years, four of which were with the Hawai`i State Department of Education, the remainder at the Kamehameha Schools Hawai`i campus. He currently serves as a Director within Ho`olaukoa Educational Systems and Strategies, a division of the Kamehameha Schools, and is responsible for supporting system-wide initiatives related to establishing career pathways and promoting professional growth for educators.
- Congrats to Melanie - a National Board Certified Teacher #NBCTstrong https://t.co/7L8xVJys54National BoardMay 21
- Thanks for resurfacing this great blog by @TamaraRanger #NBCTstrong @nbctsofmaine https://t.co/EKQKJWw3YVNational BoardMay 21
- RT @GenevieveDeBose: So wonderful to spend the afternoon with @TSN4NBC learning about all of the innovative ways The Support Network guides…National BoardMay 21
- Congrats for being #NBCTstrong! @SuptMattMassey https://t.co/QjaRB1nDgbNational BoardMay 21
- It’s clear that social and emotional skills are essential to student success, but what’s less clear how teachers ca… https://t.co/OZaOAW6AybNational BoardMay 21