Ka`ulu has been as a secondary math teacher for over 17 years, four of which were with the Hawai`i State Department of Education, the remainder at the Kamehameha Schools Hawai`i campus. He currently serves as a Director within Ho`olaukoa Educational Systems and Strategies, a division of the Kamehameha Schools, and is responsible for supporting system-wide initiatives related to establishing career pathways and promoting professional growth for educators.
- RT @everydayiteach: Did you know nationally only 18% of Ts are people of color and nationally over 50% of Ss are people of color. It is ti…National BoardJul 18
- Principal Turnover: Insights from Current Principals https://t.co/zKCkgLLDitNational BoardJul 18
- RT @pgcpsnbct1: The National Board Certification process is an opportunity to build your capacity and be an example of continuous learning…National BoardJul 18
- RT @EASDpasquel: @NBPTS For me it was the reflection- did I accomplish the goal? what should I do next? how can I make this better? Did I m…National BoardJul 18
- RT @aqlobo: So lucky to represent and learn with these amazing @NBPTS educators. So many ideas to bring back to @ABQschools #NBCTStrong ht…National BoardJul 18