According to a recent study conducted by South Carolina’s Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement, the turnover rates among National Board Certified Teachers is much lower than those of all teachers in South Carolina. Specifically, the state’s teacher turnover rate for the 2016-17 school year was 7.7%, yet the rate was only 1.9% for all South Carolina NBCTs. Learn more.
- RT @Pbrookins44: We're proud of the new #NBCTstrong teachers in @ocsd5! @scnbctnetwork https://t.co/yvLTzF73GzNational BoardJan 22
- Read Kyle's own words on our blog, The Standard! https://t.co/BMCSRMSEJVNational BoardJan 22
- Meet the Teacher: Kyle Bragg (@ElemPE1) honored as Elementary PE Teacher of the Year https://t.co/8XFVK7VrZdNational BoardJan 22
- RT @yaujauku: On Day 96 in 4B at #iNCIC we celebrated Dr. MLK Jr’s Dream by participating in the #PeaceSignsProject. Quite fitting after we…National BoardJan 21
- RT @richardklein01: I’m proud that Melissa is our partner @NBPTS — a National Board Certified Teacher!! #nbctstrong #nbfellow https://t.co/…National BoardJan 21