According to a recent study conducted by South Carolina’s Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement, the turnover rates among National Board Certified Teachers is much lower than those of all teachers in South Carolina. Specifically, the state’s teacher turnover rate for the 2016-17 school year was 7.7%, yet the rate was only 1.9% for all South Carolina NBCTs. Learn more.
- RT @MeganLandmeier: Headed back to the classroom after a five year break! Who should I be following? #nbct #responsiveclassroom #booktalkNational BoardJul 02
- Congratulations to these acocmplished, #NBCTstrong educators @nsabrinagates https://t.co/E3TkMOdUZ7National BoardJul 02
- RT @watersenglish: If you haven't responded to this poll, you still have time! This is a very informal research project. In other words, I'…National BoardJul 02
- RT @mindfullymath: Thank you to everyone that provided such wonderful advice around becoming a National Board Certified Teacher. I was not…National BoardJul 02
- RT @MsFielding: Best summer ever spent co-teaching the #NBCT Pre-Candidacy course with @SmbappleBradley !! The group of teachers was phenom…National BoardJul 02