According to a recent study conducted by South Carolina’s Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement, the turnover rates among National Board Certified Teachers is much lower than those of all teachers in South Carolina. Specifically, the state’s teacher turnover rate for the 2016-17 school year was 7.7%, yet the rate was only 1.9% for all South Carolina NBCTs. Learn more.
- Musselman's Myrtle Holland earns Distinguished Service Award for math teaching @MyrtHolland #NBCTstrong!… https://t.co/8VAM5xDG9HNational BoardMar 26
- RT @baughreads: PWCS has two more overview sessions for teachers interested in pursuing National Boards #PWCSNBCTS #NBCTstrong https://t.co…National BoardMar 26
- Get organized - Review the Submission at a Glance chart in your portfolio entry instructions & begin preparing your… https://t.co/FxKDxVyRpMNational BoardMar 26
- Get your voucher codes: We’ll begin emailing voucher codes on April 1. Log in to your National Board account to con… https://t.co/cN7tvmWkpZNational BoardMar 26
- Know your resources! Visit https://t.co/WF0wrRn6QL and read the Guide to Electronic Submission, study the technical… https://t.co/q0JZ1CxHkRNational BoardMar 26