According to a recent study conducted by South Carolina’s Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement, the turnover rates among National Board Certified Teachers is much lower than those of all teachers in South Carolina. Specifically, the state’s teacher turnover rate for the 2016-17 school year was 7.7%, yet the rate was only 1.9% for all South Carolina NBCTs. Learn more.
- Happy #NationalBossDay @Pbrookins44 thank you for all your work leading this organization! #TeamNBCT #NBCTstrongNational BoardOct 16
- RT @JustinMinkel: This is an absolutely beautiful piece. What if principals worked to build relationships and community the way teachers do…National BoardOct 16
- A new law pushed back start times at most public middle and high schools, citing research that says attendance and… https://t.co/ftXGT3yb96National BoardOct 16
- RT @mshintonsainz: I am pleased to post this blog entry interviewing @L2Gura about her experiences and advocacy for #schoolgardens. https:/…National BoardOct 16
- RT @MmeBlouwolff: Just dug up some old blog posts I wrote on becoming a WL #NBCT. If you're considering the National Board @NBPTS Process,…National BoardOct 16