Host Larry Jacobs explores how Board certification fits with the Bureau of Indian Education’s efforts to improve outcomes for Native American students. Guests include Native American educators Jolyn Rose, NBCT, Kara Bobroff and Anpao Duta Flying Earth, both of the the Native American Community Academy in Albuquerque.
Education Talk Radio, Larry Jacobs, July 8, 2014.
- RT @HNBCT: Join #NBCTchatter chat Tuesday night 7:30 - 8:00 PM EST to find out more about the @NBPTS certification! #NBCTstrong @HNBCT @Hcp…National BoardJul 17
- RT @joefdoctor: Lone #NBCT in a district, info sessions weren’t creating interest in Board certification. Tried something new - led a book…National BoardJul 17
- It's a good time to draw attention to this blog by @librarianmsg on social media for teachers:… https://t.co/d55vxJzsRwNational BoardJul 16
- RT @ksehines1: This is what professional learning for teachers should look like! @NBPTS #NBAcademy2018 #NBCTStrong https://t.co/NwNtFFkBuCNational BoardJul 16
- RT @kmccannu32: #vted #teachergoals #ntoy17 @VermontMath @vermontnea @BGRiccaVT @pburkevt @billhkimball @NBPTS #NBAcademy2018 https://t.co/…National BoardJul 16