Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- Today is the National Day on Writing! Share #WhyIWrite and celebrate using these ideas! https://t.co/xIX2O9RmYANational BoardOct 20
- Patti Freckelton, a National Board Certified Teacher, says that inviting students with disabilities into all classr… https://t.co/Giu4pIwwhoNational BoardOct 19
- RT @DrRemonaJenkins: @RichlandOne educators? Interested in National Board certification @NBPTS? Join @R1Instrservices for our National Boa…National BoardOct 19
- RT @HSG_Ed: .@HSG_AZ Alumna @JLedTeach asks a question that is crucial for all teachers preparing to pursue their @NBPTS certification: "Ho…National BoardOct 19
- RT @DrewBakerHCPS: What makes teachers stay? Great ideas including Board Certification! At #MERCConference @NBPTS #HCPSNBCT https://t.co/1a…National BoardOct 19