Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- The last stop of today's #TeamNBCT week celebrations @BostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns was @GuildBoston. Erin Rua is… https://t.co/g0iyrlPlHBNational BoardDec 14
- Celebrations in @BostonSchools continued with @BTU66 @btulearns @BPSQuincyElem. We celebrated renewed NBCT and Assi… https://t.co/1FxaA48f3XNational BoardDec 14
- We celebrated more NBCTs in @BostonSchools with @BTU66 @btulearns for #TeamNBCT week. First spotlight is… https://t.co/onOFeHfYIpNational BoardDec 14
- Today we celebrate 73 schools across the country that welcomed 4+ new National Board Certified Teachers. Congrats t… https://t.co/211PspXmOlNational BoardDec 13
- RT @HopeStreetGroup: After the recent announcement of new @NBPTS certified Ts from coast to coast, #NBCTstrong DE tchr & #HSGTAC member @Ro…National BoardDec 13