Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- Educators, what are your thoughts on a 4 day school week?National BoardAug 15
- RT @TcWhite1: @NBPTS model has a lot to teach states interested in #RethinkingRelicensure - Learn more in our new report! https://t.co/rmrp…National BoardAug 15
- This School Year, Let's Show What Happens When Parents and Teachers Work as a Team by the #NBCTstrong @wise1teach!… https://t.co/K4blWHyCDzNational BoardAug 15
- #NBCTstrong! 📚 https://t.co/niJIjXCBbnNational BoardAug 14
- RT @NPR: How do you teach kids to be active participants in government? One expert suggests starting civics classes as early as kindergarte…National BoardAug 14