Edutopia recently published an article regarding National Board certification’s increasing accessibility: “During the last five years, we have been increasing accessibility to both the board certification process and to accomplished teaching more generally,” said Joe Doctor, the National Board’s chief operating officer. “We hope to make certification fit into the very busy lives of practicing teachers, while spreading a vision of how teaching can become the true profession it deserves to be.” Access the full article.
- RT @teachcrossroads: @NBPTS Check our the beautiful celebration West Virginia held for its newest class of NBCTs! #NBCTstrong #EduFuture…National BoardMar 26
- Musselman's Myrtle Holland earns Distinguished Service Award for math teaching @MyrtHolland #NBCTstrong!… https://t.co/8VAM5xDG9HNational BoardMar 26
- RT @baughreads: PWCS has two more overview sessions for teachers interested in pursuing National Boards #PWCSNBCTS #NBCTstrong https://t.co…National BoardMar 26
- Get organized - Review the Submission at a Glance chart in your portfolio entry instructions & begin preparing your… https://t.co/FxKDxVyRpMNational BoardMar 26
- Get your voucher codes: We’ll begin emailing voucher codes on April 1. Log in to your National Board account to con… https://t.co/cN7tvmWkpZNational BoardMar 26