The Fall 2017 edition of Scholastic Teacher Magazine features an article about Board certification entitled National Board Certification: To Certify or Not to Certify. Featuring perspective from several National Board Certified Teachers, the article addresses questions related to the time commitment, the cost and also the tremendous value that teachers derive from going through the process. Read the full article.
- Now that's #NBCTstrong! Amazing work, Justin! https://t.co/65f4XF4ZIiNational BoardSep 21
- RT @GoogleDoodles: It’s a beautiful day in this Neighborhood! Today’s #GoogleDoodle celebrates #MisterRogers, who taught children & adults…National BoardSep 21
- Rogers Public Education Foundation selects 2019 Wall of Distinction honorees -- Congratulations to Tom Woodruff, NB… https://t.co/8eNvvMXpy6National BoardSep 21
- #NBCTstrong! Excited for and proud of Melissa! https://t.co/Ly9xzvAtnINational BoardSep 21
- RT @VTruchan: @NBPTS Gilder Lehrman’s 2018 National History Teacher of the Year @nhsdwelch is #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/Cc081ZYttzNational BoardSep 21