PBS TeacherLine has a number of opportunities for educators starting soon! Read on to learn more.
Science teachers: Are you looking for quality, in-depth professional development to improve your teaching practice? Need the flexibility of an online course? Check out PBS TeacherLine’s Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead. This research-based course, developed in collaboration with NBPTS, helps learners focus on the evolution of student learning of science concepts and learn to make well-informed instructional decisions that can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll soon, next course term starts December 5!
Looking to improve your teaching practice for science concepts and earn professional development credits? Developed in collaboration with NBPTS, Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead is an in-depth PD course that explores the evolution of student learning of science concepts and how well-informed instructional decisions can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll now, next course term starts December 5!
- We're so glad the webinar helped answer your questions! https://t.co/O1Mviqsy0BNational BoardJun 25
- Webinar about Board certification starts in 25 minutes (8pm ET). Register and join if you've ever considered becomi… https://t.co/rDRDsc7CuaNational BoardJun 24
- RT @packarde4: @NBCTinTraining @NBPTS @NVNationalBoard @NSEAOnline The self evaluation part is key. It is the most beneficial PD in existen…National BoardJun 24
- RT @aqlobo: Excited to help educators get started! Join in tonight! @ABQschools @RRPS_EST1994 @mesdschools @LL_Schools @APSinnovates @NMNBC…National BoardJun 24
- RT @MNNBCTNetwork: The @MNNBCTNetwork summer forum has convened! Look for us at @EducationMN Summer Session. @nbpts @Ericlindblad79 @ljjh…National BoardJun 24