PBS TeacherLine has a number of opportunities for educators starting soon! Read on to learn more.
Science teachers: Are you looking for quality, in-depth professional development to improve your teaching practice? Need the flexibility of an online course? Check out PBS TeacherLine’s Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead. This research-based course, developed in collaboration with NBPTS, helps learners focus on the evolution of student learning of science concepts and learn to make well-informed instructional decisions that can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll soon, next course term starts December 5!
Looking to improve your teaching practice for science concepts and earn professional development credits? Developed in collaboration with NBPTS, Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead is an in-depth PD course that explores the evolution of student learning of science concepts and how well-informed instructional decisions can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll now, next course term starts December 5!
- .@ebjets Headmaster Mr. Brangiforte & Asst. Headmaster Ms. Blanco helped us celebrate three NBCTs Ms. Gorham, Ms. S… https://t.co/X6nqCwpBkCNational BoardDec 15
- Congratulations to all the NBCTs we celebrated yesterday at Brighton High School @BostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns,… https://t.co/usGbMEHnupNational BoardDec 15
- @TheEnglishHS had three teachers certify this year in their building! Congrats to Cristina de Guzman, NBCT.… https://t.co/ZsRFBfEw5ANational BoardDec 15
- @TheEnglishHS was full of surprises yesterday as part of #TeamNBCT week @bostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns. Headmaste… https://t.co/nTp7FvxT3qNational BoardDec 15
- RT @NBPTS: #TeamNBCT week continued @TheEnglishHS @BostonSchools with @BTU66 @btulearns! Don't you love when your headmaster bursts into yo…National BoardDec 15