PBS TeacherLine has a number of opportunities for educators starting soon! Read on to learn more.
Science teachers: Are you looking for quality, in-depth professional development to improve your teaching practice? Need the flexibility of an online course? Check out PBS TeacherLine’s Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead. This research-based course, developed in collaboration with NBPTS, helps learners focus on the evolution of student learning of science concepts and learn to make well-informed instructional decisions that can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll soon, next course term starts December 5!
Looking to improve your teaching practice for science concepts and earn professional development credits? Developed in collaboration with NBPTS, Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead is an in-depth PD course that explores the evolution of student learning of science concepts and how well-informed instructional decisions can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll now, next course term starts December 5!
- Join us in the #NBCafe this Tuesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT for a Twitter chat. Join fellow #teachers in sharing strateg… https://t.co/3OHCnrRfRnNational BoardFeb 15
- RT @AAEteachers: We are proud to host the official #LoveTeaching Week Slow Chat! Join us each day for #LoveTeaching prompts. Comment, like,…National BoardFeb 14
- Thanks for being #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/eZPujzvJfyNational BoardFeb 14
- RT @WilsonRMHS: Happy Love Teaching Week! My colleagues are one reason I #loveteaching. Tagging just a few of my brilliant, creative teach…National BoardFeb 14
- Happy Valentine's Day from National Board! We are so grateful for the teachers in our lives! https://t.co/kZSRhkXWWGNational BoardFeb 14