PBS TeacherLine has a number of opportunities for educators starting soon! Read on to learn more.
Science teachers: Are you looking for quality, in-depth professional development to improve your teaching practice? Need the flexibility of an online course? Check out PBS TeacherLine’s Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead. This research-based course, developed in collaboration with NBPTS, helps learners focus on the evolution of student learning of science concepts and learn to make well-informed instructional decisions that can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll soon, next course term starts December 5!
Looking to improve your teaching practice for science concepts and earn professional development credits? Developed in collaboration with NBPTS, Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead is an in-depth PD course that explores the evolution of student learning of science concepts and how well-informed instructional decisions can help students build their own understanding more efficiently. Enroll now, next course term starts December 5!
- Watch now: @AFTunion, @NEAToday and education orgs host #PublicEdForum https://t.co/JwU3w0AgnGNational BoardDec 14
- Democratic hopefuls will be taking questions on #education at the December 14th @MSNBC debate in Pittsburgh. What e… https://t.co/hKUcH1I9NINational BoardDec 14
- RT @Pbrookins44: I'm loving my school visits today. Couldn't be more proud to lead the National Board and be with so many National Board Ce…National BoardDec 13
- RT @RPS535: Congrats to 3 amazing RPS AND nationally board certified teachers who were surprised today by MDE Commissioner @mcricker, NBCT…National BoardDec 13
- https://t.co/VSJJbHE2Kc https://t.co/wbGoBNuNmoNational BoardDec 13