At the National Board, we know that it’s important to get you all the information you need to supplement the work that you do to elevate the teaching profession. Whether you’re an interested candidate for National Board Certification or Renewal, a candidate support provider or an advocate for accomplished teaching, we’ve provided the documents, media and tools that you’ll need to move along your journey.
The Candidate Center is your hub for information related to the certification process. Here you can find instructions and policy documents and other information that is specific to first time, returning and renewal candidates. Please read the information carefully as you view the documents that are relevant to you. We encourage you to check back often as you continue your journey.
Policy and Advocacy
These resources are designed to help teachers, policymakers, district administrators and other stakeholders advocate for policies that strengthen teaching by integrating Board certification and capitalizing on the expertise of Board-certified teachers.
Support for Candidates
Are you a National Board Candidate looking for support? Here are some resources to get you started.
- Be sure to join @maejemison for a live session on June 5th at 2:00pm ET in honor of World Environment Day on… https://t.co/Jn0gOEZOoINational BoardJun 04
- Socially Distanced : Voices of a Teacher and Her Students During a World Pandemic - a free downloadable book by… https://t.co/IxAuc5MUJYNational BoardJun 04
- RT @Bec_Chirps: 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 https://t.co/5zulenRMIwNational BoardJun 04
- RT @alnbctnetwork: A special thank you to @GovernorKayIvey for your continued support! @nbpts #teamnbct #phenomenALnbct #nbctstrong #nbct #…National BoardJun 04
- #CoreConnections is taking a look into #equity! Join us today as we lead the first of a 3-part series to create equ… https://t.co/HOzhKcblvKNational BoardJun 04