At the National Board, we know that it’s important to get you all the information you need to supplement the work that you do to elevate the teaching profession. Whether you’re an interested candidate for National Board Certification or Renewal, a candidate support provider or an advocate for accomplished teaching, we’ve provided the documents, media and tools that you’ll need to move along your journey.
The Candidate Center is your hub for information related to the certification process. Here you can find instructions and policy documents and other information that is specific to first time, returning and renewal candidates. Please read the information carefully as you view the documents that are relevant to you. We encourage you to check back often as you continue your journey.
Policy and Advocacy
These resources are designed to help teachers, policymakers, district administrators and other stakeholders advocate for policies that strengthen teaching by integrating Board certification and capitalizing on the expertise of Board-certified teachers.
Support for Candidates
Are you a National Board Candidate looking for support? Here are some resources to get you started.
- We are currently experiencing web site issues. If you need to access your National Board account, please use this l… https://t.co/dtWSOBbTJWNational BoardJun 19
- Volume up🔊⬆!! During #TeacherAppreciationWeek @SenatorLaura the time to congratulate five teachers in her district… https://t.co/tw7vjYVquNNational BoardJun 18
- Professional development in July: ECYA School Counseling assessors needed for 2021 virtual scoring safely from home… https://t.co/g9OPKQARVMNational BoardJun 18
- If you are an education leader who wants a new wave of teachers of color, you may see yourself in one of these real… https://t.co/Mzk2RVgbl3National BoardJun 18
- Did you know more than half of all states—and countless districts—offer free support, conditional loans and/or sala… https://t.co/a5bidmmiCHNational BoardJun 17