At the National Board, we know that it’s important to get you all the information you need to supplement the work that you do to elevate the teaching profession. Whether you’re an interested candidate for National Board Certification or Renewal, a candidate support provider or an advocate for accomplished teaching, we’ve provided the documents, media and tools that you’ll need to move along your journey.
The Candidate Center is your hub for information related to the certification process. Here you can find instructions and policy documents and other information that is specific to first time, returning and renewal candidates. Please read the information carefully as you view the documents that are relevant to you. We encourage you to check back often as you continue your journey.
Policy and Advocacy
These resources are designed to help teachers, policymakers, district administrators and other stakeholders advocate for policies that strengthen teaching by integrating Board certification and capitalizing on the expertise of Board-certified teachers.
Support for Candidates
Are you a National Board Candidate looking for support? Here are some resources to get you started.
- RT @TroxelCoach: Congrats to my wonderful wife for passing her National Boards. So proud of her. https://t.co/df3G3bmUnINational BoardFeb 27
- RT @bomshelly: So proud! My 28 year old daughter passed her National Board Certification for teaching!National BoardFeb 27
- RT @lauren_884: Becoming a National Board Certified Teacher during the most challenging school year makes it even sweeter! Congrats to all!…National BoardFeb 27
- RT @hlappleton: National Board Certification renewed. Yay!@NBPTS https://t.co/mTMMec4DOaNational BoardFeb 27
- RT @MrsDeirsClass: It is comforting to know there are so many @NBPTS supports in place for newbies like me. I am already feeling quite #acc…National BoardFeb 27