At the National Board, we know that it’s important to get you all the information you need to supplement the work that you do to elevate the teaching profession. Whether you’re an interested candidate for National Board Certification or Renewal, a candidate support provider or an advocate for accomplished teaching, we’ve provided the documents, media and tools that you’ll need to move along your journey.
The Candidate Center is your hub for information related to the certification process. Here you can find instructions and policy documents and other information that is specific to first time, returning and renewal candidates. Please read the information carefully as you view the documents that are relevant to you. We encourage you to check back often as you continue your journey.
Policy and Advocacy
These resources are designed to help teachers, policymakers, district administrators and other stakeholders advocate for policies that strengthen teaching by integrating Board certification and capitalizing on the expertise of Board-certified teachers.
Support for Candidates
Are you a National Board Candidate looking for support? Here are some resources to get you started.
- Depending on your state being #NBCTstrong can provide certain provide certain incentive, Be sure to check out what… https://t.co/wv9nO2yeWWNational BoardApr 16
- Make sure you take advantage of ATLAS! It is a library of authentic video cases showing National Board Certified Te… https://t.co/yPqRR5CCgxNational BoardApr 16
- RT @KipHottman: .@NBPTS Check out the intentional work happening in MA through the @TheTeacherCoLab to share & build PL/courses for best pr…National BoardApr 16
- RT @NNSTOY: Learn more about #NBCT and advocacy strategies for securing local and state policy support with @SarahBWessling as the moderato…National BoardApr 16
- We encourage you to join @NBRCIllinois for the Illinois National Board Recognition Ceremony on April 22nd! Guest sp… https://t.co/RzWFvsL8NUNational BoardApr 16