Home Peer referral
Every student deserves to be taught by an accomplished teacher.
National Board certification is the most respected professional certification available in K-12 education. Teachers who achieve certification often describe it as the best professional development they have ever done because it is tailored to your classroom, your students, your subject area and your practice.
More than half the states across the country offer financial incentives for certification, including bonuses for Board-certified teachers. And, with the revised process, becoming Board certified is more affordable than ever.
You were recommended by one of your colleagues because that person thinks you have what it takes. Are you ready for the next step in your career? It’s time to begin your journey to become a National Board Certified Teacher.
- Amazing celebration of Dr King's legacy via remarkable National Board Certified Teachers @CollinsNBCT… https://t.co/dLeXf0gzEMNational BoardJan 21
- RT @Pbrookins44: Thanks to @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @LesterHoltNBC for highlighting two amazing National Board Certified Teachers #NBCTstro…National BoardJan 21
- RT @MichaelJDunlea: So excited @SueGrosser @Tabschools @joshtallant @Sdelaneytes @CollinsNBCT @amyherzog97 @ShaunBEdu @Glennr1809 so inspir…National BoardJan 21
- RT @jessicahouchins: Hubby and I are working on drafts of written commentary for C3. Thankful for the virtual cohort to inspire us to work…National BoardJan 21
- .@LesterHoltNBC https://t.co/uPQmFilGWCNational BoardJan 21