Every student deserves to be taught by an accomplished teacher.
National Board certification is the most respected professional certification available in K-12 education. Teachers who achieve certification often describe it as the best professional development they have ever done because it is tailored to your classroom, your students, your subject area and your practice.
More than half the states across the country offer financial incentives for certification, including bonuses for Board-certified teachers. And, with the revised process, becoming Board certified is more affordable than ever.
You were recommended by one of your colleagues because that person thinks you have what it takes. Are you ready for the next step in your career? It’s time to begin your journey to become a National Board Certified Teacher.
- Congrats to Sara, a National Board Certified Teacher #NBCTstrong https://t.co/RKygqKm4LpNational BoardOct 24
- Making the Most of Synchronous Sessions in PBL https://t.co/GkrpQZqt4aNational BoardOct 23
- Do you require your students to turn on their cameras? #NBCTstrong https://t.co/jsJoXCnVlbNational BoardOct 23
- Which States Have the Biggest Home Internet Access Gaps for Students? https://t.co/5LvY76lb2dNational BoardOct 23
- RT @Mentorteacher4: Wearing orange today to Stomp out Bullying! As a teacher I am vigilant at all times. ⛔️ No Bullying Zones. #nobullying…National BoardOct 23