Building Awareness for Board Certification
We’re Greater Together
When you see a great teacher, reach out and let them know why they should consider becoming Board certified. To help you engage and encourage these educators, we have developed resources for your use. Download them, print them, share them.
Board-certified teachers and others who support this work are in a position to help elevate our profession and bring Board certification to scale. We need your support and the time is now!
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Share these one-pagers with your peers and anyone interested in learning what it means to be #NBCTStrong!
- National Board Certification: What is it?
- The Proven Impact of Board-Certified Teachers on Student Achievement
- Certification Areas
Share These Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share the videos on your social media channels today. (We highly recommend our Body of Knowledge and Value of National Board Certification playlists as they are home to videos that are short, concise, and packed with valuable information!)
- RT @GinaWilsonNBCT: "I have found that attitude is everything — teachers who love teaching cultivate students who love learning." Alexandra…National BoardJun 18
- @KyNT3 @KYNBCTNetwork @SarahYost1 @hbloodworthH @CampbellsVoice @JanaBryant14 A job wonderfully done! Congratulations! #NBCTStrong 🎉National BoardJun 18
- RT @KyNT3: Celebrating at the @KYNBCTNetwork annual meeting that we surpassed our goal of 100 members before the end of our first year! AWE…National BoardJun 18
- Follow along on Instagram this week as we get to know our National Board Fellows! First up is @jaimefesta!… https://t.co/KlpFfNzbmqNational BoardJun 18
- Connect with Kids and Families This Summer! by @ritaplatt #NBCTStrong https://t.co/wwCxcLFayrNational BoardJun 18