At the National Board, we know that it’s important to get you all the information you need to supplement the work that you do to elevate the teaching profession. Whether you’re an interested candidate for National Board Certification or Renewal, a candidate support provider or an advocate for accomplished teaching, we’ve provided the documents, media and tools that you’ll need to move along your journey.
The Candidate Center is your hub for information related to the certification process. Here you can find instructions and policy documents and other information that is specific to first time, returning and renewal candidates. Please read the information carefully as you view the documents that are relevant to you. We encourage you to check back often as you continue your journey.
Policy and Advocacy
These resources are designed to help teachers, policymakers, district administrators and other stakeholders advocate for policies that strengthen teaching by integrating Board certification and capitalizing on the expertise of Board-certified teachers.
Recruitment and Candidate Support
Are you looking to recruit and guide teachers in your state or district towards National Board Certification? Here are some resources to share within and beyond your networks to spread awareness of and provide support for Board certification.
- RT @kmccannu32: @NBPTS @VTNBCT @VTEducation @vermontnea https://t.co/vlo8FcTQArNBPTSDec 12
- Research shows that comprehensively prepared teachers are more effective and twice as likely to stay in teaching as… https://t.co/mZqyV2WSq9NBPTSDec 12
- @thealisonhughes Alison - We anticipate releasing scores by noon, CST. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide a more precise time.NBPTSDec 12
- We're so excited to welcome 3 new members to our Board of Directors! https://t.co/NINsgLlti0NBPTSDec 12
- Our President and CEO @Pbrookins44 joined @MLeadership360 for an inspiring podcast. Listen in for her take on leade… https://t.co/Sp280DFDERNBPTSDec 12