The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- RT @HopeStreetGroup: .@HopeStreetGroup & @credengine will join education & workforce pros on Wed., 1/ 23 for two Twitter chats on Data Tran…National BoardJan 16
- "The biggest concern right now is the National School Lunch Program, which is administered through the Department o… https://t.co/pqdTDHa6CYNational BoardJan 16
- RT @emilymfogleman: Thank you @NBPTS and @smitchell0464 for the poster recognition! One of my kids walked in and said, “Wow, that looks lik…National BoardJan 16
- RT @FarmerSofie: My article with @NBPTS and @richardklein01 was just released!! Thank you so much! Read it for yourself here: https://t.co/…National BoardJan 16
- RT @TeachtoLead: Thanks for the love @NBPTS We love #NBCTstrong and want to see you all at the next #TTLSummit https://t.co/QOutxLgGgvNational BoardJan 16