The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- Today we celebrate 73 schools across the country that welcomed 4+ new National Board Certified Teachers. Congrats t… https://t.co/6DkvOwiVg9National BoardDec 13
- Today we celebrate 73 schools across the country that welcomed 4+ new National Board Certified Teachers. Congrats t… https://t.co/j26AV0BvQaNational BoardDec 13
- This morning we celebrated current and new National Board Certified Teachers at @APSVirginia. Congrats to Wakefield… https://t.co/KKRHRXiBCZNational BoardDec 13
- What a morning at @WHSHappenings celebrating #teamNBCT @APSVirginia https://t.co/0OKAXUxfoxNational BoardDec 13
- RT @mchandlerNBCT: Proud to be #TeamNBCT this week & every week! Why? Students learn more: https://t.co/3F4y5EvIqcNational BoardDec 13