The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- RT @SuzanneFarmer: .@hogsettschool teachers viewing & discussing @NBPTS ATLAS video case during PLCs today. Watching the architecture of ac…National BoardNov 14
- @ontheBalledu @CCSSO @AEF_Program Go Kara, go! #NBCTstrongNational BoardNov 14
- RT @NEAToday: Happy ESP Day to all of our Education Support Professionals! Thank you for all you do to give students a safe, healthy, and s…National BoardNov 14
- RT @waOSPI: #OnThisDay in 1960 at the age of six, #RubyBridges became the first African American student to integrate an elementary school…National BoardNov 14
- Fallbrook teacher renews National Board Certification @PotterJHS #NBCTstrong https://t.co/0dpe73lQPRNational BoardNov 14