The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- Help lift up the teachers around the country using their voices to advocate for their students and education in Ame… https://t.co/BK0Gy48yohNational BoardNov 18
- RT @AZ_SusanC: There is nothing more hopeful than educators sharpening their skills. Ruthanne Buck @NBPTS #NBNow #amAZingNBCT 500 teachers…National BoardNov 16
- “There is nothing more hopeful than a room full of teachers pursuing their magic.” @ruthabuck https://t.co/Owb1v9keNNNational BoardNov 16
- “24,000 students will be positively impacted by the current National Board candidates in Arizona in one just one ye… https://t.co/GzrwLxFSb0National BoardNov 16
- Over 400 Arizona National Board candidates are filling a room to the brim this morning in Phoenix, learning about a… https://t.co/zFB8KTaU8ENational BoardNov 16