The resources on this page include certificate-specific standards and instructions, overviews of the certification components and important policy and procedure documents.
Guides & FAQs
Standards and Instructions for First-time and Returning Candidates
As you prepare to start your National Board Certification process here are important documents for you to download: the General Portfolio Instructions and your selected certificate-specific instructions. The General Portfolio Instructions will provide you with key requirements, policies, and guidelines. This is an important document that includes relevant information that is not included in the certificate-specific instructions.
For certificate-specific instructions and standards for new and returning candidates, please carefully select your discipline and/or development age level below:
- TEA is seeking Texas educators to participate in the Instructional Materials Quality Evaluation (IMQE) pilot by bec… https://t.co/SKfeiAxfJkNational BoardOct 22
- RT @ncte: #MondayMotivation: "Reading books is a healthy way to cope with the pain of growing up and it is my fervent belief that teachers…National BoardOct 22
- An Interview with Mandy Manning, 2018 National Teacher of the Year #NBCTstrong https://t.co/Ct4TVXE3M2National BoardOct 22
- #TeacherVoice https://t.co/3a4VbQwMC8National BoardOct 22
- RT @shelinawarren: @DunbarHSDC is proud to host the Student Gun Violence Summit today! We are all in when it comes to #youthvoice! @Dunbar…National BoardOct 22