Listen to our new podcast series which takes us coast to coast in discussion with National Board Certified Teachers and educators as they share their amazing journeys and offer advice and insight into the certification process.
Episode 1: Patricia Candelaria, a newly qualified NBCT from Austin, Texas.
Episode 2: Juliana Urtubey, NBCT. The 2021 Nevada State Teacher of the Year from Las Vegas, Nevada
Episode 3: Dr. Heather Mullins, NBCT. Chief Academic Officer – Newton-Conover City School from Newton, North Carolina
Episode 4: Dr. Doretha Allen, NBCT. National Board Certified Teacher from Dallas, Texas
Episode 5: Colleen McDonald, NBCT. National Board Certified Teacher from Cambridge, New York
Episode 6: Sharif El-Mekki, CEO of the Center for Black Educator Development from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Episode 7: Catrina Parker, NBCT. National Board Certified Teacher from Raleigh, North Carolina
Episode 8: Jonathon Medeiros, NBCT. National Board Certifies Teacher from Kaui’i, Hawaii
Want to listen on the go? Subscribe on your preferred podcast platform:
- You’ve likely heard a lot about the National Board Certification process and what it means to be a National Board C… https://t.co/ww4WhgekEcNational BoardJul 29
- "National Board Certification is the gift I gave to myself and to my students. It has bonded me to my profession. I… https://t.co/uHEegz9xdUNational BoardJul 29
- RT @OutTeachEd: Our good friends at @NBPTS have this list of handy upcoming webinars to help all teachers make the coming year great. #Educ…National BoardJul 29
- $4.3 million NSF Noyce grant will help Nebraska science teachers grow, Noyce Master Teacher Fellows will also compl… https://t.co/vxJYFlzos2National BoardJul 29
- RT @MrDevyDev: Any high school Baseball coaches following me!? I’m considering restarting the team next academic year but I’ve never coac…National BoardJul 29